Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For

Pretty much the same. Stupid people on their stupid cell phones being stupid have basically ruined theaters for me.

Exactly.  I can't even tell you how many times I have either gotten into a fight in a theater, or almost gotten into one.  Nothing irritates me more than spending money to see something in the theater and to have it ruined by inconsiderate morons in the theater..

Exactly.  I can't even tell you how many times I have either gotten into a fight in a theater, or almost gotten into one.  Nothing irritates me more than spending money to see something in the theater and to have it ruined by inconsiderate morons in the theater..

What I don't get is why people pay $10+ to jerk off on their phone the whole time.

Lame, I know.

On a serious note, going to a theater really has become so stressful. When I go, I try to catch the first or the last screening in the middle of the week, usually near to when a movie is about to close. So most of the time it's like 4 of us sitting in an empty theater.

That's a good plan. When I was younger we'd go on opening night/weekend... I have a feeling I'd lose it nowadays.

Lame, I know.

On a serious note, going to a theater really has become so stressful. When I go, I try to catch the first or the last screening in the middle of the week, usually near to when a movie is about to close. So most of the time it's like 4 of us sitting in an empty theater.

I also try to do that when possible.  That is definitely my plan this time.  

I would imagine so, but maybe Miller/Rodriguez are against it.  Personally I don't care for 3D.

I've never seen a 3D flick outside of the crappy red/blue glasses versions. I think i read Miller was against it until Rodriquez showed him the possibilities & his ideas and now he's for it.

I've never seen a 3D flick outside of the crappy red/blue glasses versions. I think i read Miller was against it until Rodriquez showed him the possibilities & his ideas and now he's for it.

If it is in 3D, I wouldn't mind Eva Green's titties in my face, just sayin.....  ;)  :P

Lame, I know.

But you've probably never touched the graphic novels?