PO Soon: Lil Ugly Mane Boxset

honestly at the price that's being charged for this i'd rather just go all out and get an older copy. feeling really put off about the idea of spending $50+ on a barebones package like that.

Go for it bruh..

http://www.discogs.com/Lil-Ugly-Mane-Mista-Thug-Isolation/release/4124721

Wish I had $200 to just throw around too..

51 hours til the boxset drops

I'm going to get one of the /200 even though the only difference will be a different cover and the bonuses like the poster and the patch and the other little things... I really shouldn't drop that money but I've been irresponsible with funds all year, why not end the year with a bang? 

He did say he'll be making a run of non "ltd edition" (missing the stuff above) for the same price afterwards, /500, and then indefinitely depending on demand after that...

Nope, I'm waiting for my copy of MTI from hundebiss still. It just arrived in Tennessee, supposed to make it's way to Massachusetts by 8 p.m. tomorrow. 

I ordered two copies at separate times so I'm really hoping both are packaged together, seeing as I emailed him and he confirmed it - there should be two but we'll see. I would hate for another waiting game. 

Got mine with all 4 corners bent and crumpled in today. This was probably one of the worst/laziest packing jobs I've received in a while. Just a the record in an skinny lp mailer, no bubble wrap or anything to protect the corners. It didn't even have a backing piece of cardboard as extra support.