New Thrice, STD, Hold Steady, Alk 3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, this kindve makes me sick. i was doing pretty good at collecting saves the day, which is like the only band i really want everything for, but as long as this guy is doin them i dont know how im gonna do it. im searchin so hard for the two rarest under the boards...

on a side note, how sick in alchemy index box set (that will be like $40)?!

not really much of one. ill update it tomorrow when i have some time. i have been working my ass off at two jobs cuz they cut my overtime. shitty ass economy. are there any specific bands your looking for, im willing to come off multible records?

EDIT: ill throw in a purple/50 press of under the boards also with whatever else i have to come off.

not really much of one. ill update it tomorrow when i have some time. i have been working my ass off at two jobs cuz they cut my overtime. shitty ass economy. are there any specific bands your looking for, im willing to come off multible records?

EDIT: ill throw in a purple/50 press of under the boards also with whatever else i have to come off.

i'm currently ebaying my /50 press. i have my /25 press still, two top wants are:

modest mouse- building nothing out of something

cursive- storms of early summer

collectors nightmare
the utb fiasco put a dent in my wallet. i hope it's not as crazy this time around.

Please let there not be 1/1s and shit for Sound the Alarm. So dumb.

seriously, if they do stuff like that again, i will probably give up on completing a saves the day collection, its hard enough as is with im sorry im leaving.

(i say ill give up but im probably to hard headed for that.)