first record you bought with your own money

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expatriate - No Sleep Til Chugwater 7" off eeeeebay

Ha! I have this, hardcore punk from Colorado Springs

Holy crap. I have that one.I bought it a long time ago when they were one of the only bands around that played shows and went on a mini tour.

They are kind of they grandfathers of the Colorado Springs scene.I still talk to Pete once in a while.He sings in a band called Airsick.

Guest falloutcollapse
From Autumn to Ashes/Haste the Day Split - $2

haha dude you paid for that? They were giving it away at the record store down the street.

I was at a one-off show with FATA and Senses Fail, and it was free with a t-shirt, but none of their t-shirts were appealing. So I paid $2 for it, because I had always wanted vinyl, and $2 seemed better than $20 for a t-shirt. Or $15 for a Senses Fail CD! Jesus.

haha dude you paid for that? They were giving it away at the record store down the street.

I was at a one-off show with FATA and Senses Fail, and it was free with a t-shirt, but none of their t-shirts were appealing. So I paid $2 for it, because I had always wanted vinyl, and $2 seemed better than $20 for a t-shirt. Or $15 for a Senses Fail CD! Jesus.

well yeah that is deffinetly the best choice out of all those. Except I did pay $15 for a Senses Fail cd haha so I guess I have nothing to say.

Guest falloutcollapse

well yeah that is deffinetly the best choice out of all those. Except I did pay $15 for a Senses Fail cd haha so I guess I have nothing to say.

BOO! Why would you even do that?! Bad choice, bad choice -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 JK LAWLZ

• 3 months later...