thank you so much that's so nice of you! after I moved it was hard to continue the project cause it really is all about the light but I decided I'm probably only gonna photograph orchid releases now! also I have the starry cat tape I'd be willing to trade, so shoot me an offer! I'm really looking for mickeys dead, angeltown 2, salt or other Alex releases !! thanks again friends.

been listening to the new foxes in fiction alot latley, saw how little copies were left which finally made me purchase it
its been nice and cool out the past few mornings and this record has been perfect for it
first order i placed through them i cant wait til it comes in, guess im part of the club now :D

yeah they're repressing brown horse and it would be really awesome if it saw a vinyl release. I think it's a flawless split I wasn't crazy about spencer Radcliffe before but I was only really exposed to him through 420 love songs. but his side is so great!! totally fell hard for this release. I just can't wait for the mister lies record

been listening to the new foxes in fiction alot latley, saw how little copies were left which finally made me purchase it

its been nice and cool out the past few mornings and this record has been perfect for it

first order i placed through them i cant wait til it comes in, guess im part of the club now :D

I just drove through the mountains in New York and holy crap Ontario gothic was the perfect soundtrack