We'll have copies of the tape with us :) I'm gonna see if I can get a few more up in the store soon too, just wanna worry about getting all the vinyl out first before we start venturing hard into Repress Land. Excited to see and meet some of you guys in the cities we're touring through though!

I'll make sure to introduce myself! Can't wait!

I thought the fader interview was the occurrence this year that cemented your status as a successful figure in music culture, and yet this happens. Guess there's always one more step on the ladder haha

But really man some people sheesh

Haha it happens. The first time my music as Foxes in Fiction got any attention is because someone on /mu/ downloaded it from my website and retitled all the info fields and passed it around as if it was a secret side project of Panda Bear or Bradford Cox. weird.

People are confusing.

Not sure if any of you are interested but I'm doing a live Foxes in Fiction set here later tonight around 11:15 est (mostly weirder ambient and electronic stuff). Had kinda the worst past couple of days so I'm hoping going through some of the deeper cuts will help that. x

http://newtownradio.com

I'm there! (as in, will be on the website)