Any idea what variant the UK records are?

Ok I'm not telling OT how to run their label just some thoughts... It'd be really cool if Orchid Tapes allowed JusticeJWilliams (I know he's asked for this several times) to handle west coast distribution. The kids got fire in his eyes when it comes to Orchid Tapes products and hell, his day job deal with physically packaging and shipping items anyways. He's got that down in his back pocket. The fact that the records show up in SF then have to travel to NY would be cut in half if Justice handled half the distro for the west coast and would arrive fasters since he's near the OC. I mean yeah Orchid wouldn't have a complete handle on all their products but I think the operations would be a shit ton smoother. Whatever the case is, Orchid Tapes needs help bad. Between the shipping delays of the actual pressing company, to shipping to SF then shipping to NY then having a field day at home packaging what seems to be millions of records now I think a little help is needed at this point. And hey, that's the sign a business is growing! It's important to not let that bubble pop because customers (new customers at least) seem to be getting extremely fed up. Just trying to provide some insight. I love this label, I love the passion, I love the artists on it, but it needs help and fast. Multiple wrong variants can be disheartening for us with future purchases especially if nothing can be done about it (which I highly doubt) but still it's something to consider. This'll probably be scoffed at, but hey, better to share thoughts than to keep them inside I guess.

Haha this was funny to read man, I talked to Warren about it and he wants to be able to maintain his personal touch and stuff on it it's totally respectable. Thanks for the support tho haha. 

Also, running labels a pain in the ass, mine is tiny as hell compared to OT, but it's still a ton of work, and I'm doing it mostly by myself also, and you've got to handle a lot of things, but everyone should keep in mind it wasn't really Warren's fault about the misshipped presses, I believe someone else was sending packages while they were on tour. 

Also, ordered a Brown Horse tape.

Edit: Warren stop selling records to that Reggiomedia1 dude, he's been flipping your shit since 3LS

Haha this was funny to read man, I talked to Warren about it and he wants to be able to maintain his personal touch and stuff on it it's totally respectable. Thanks for the support tho haha. 

Also, running labels a pain in the ass, mine is tiny as hell compared to OT, but it's still a ton of work, and I'm doing it mostly by myself also, and you've got to handle a lot of things, but everyone should keep in mind it wasn't really Warren's fault about the misshipped presses, I believe someone else was sending packages while they were on tour

Also, ordered a Brown Horse tape.

Edit: Warren stop selling records to that Reggiomedia1 dude, he's been flipping your shit since 3LS

it was. and it's a dude who i've always felt was a total dick since seeing his internet presence, heh. sort of unsurprised things went to shit

Yea that Regiomedia1 on ebay guy used to be named "GabeW333" there's clearly enough real fans that want to own DSU, he's obviously some rich fuck with a day job that loves to double up he's been sitting on records above market rates for some time with BIN's too, not even low bids or best offers lol. 

Also, cool coincidence about Baltimore. not quite from there, nice try though.

I wasn't even implying it was you lol, I knew you were from MD but no clue if College Park and Baltimore are one in the same.

Also me asking for a picture of the record was just me being cute, you know, actually prove to us that you got the "wrong" color for shits and iggles

Is that your guilty conscious defending yourself? ;) ;) ;)

(**I don't believe that's your ebay just for clarification purposes just screwing around on a Sunday morning

I wasn't even implying it was you lol, I knew you were from MD but no clue if College Park and Baltimore are one in the same.

Also me asking for a picture of the record was just me being cute, you know, actually prove to us that you got the "wrong" color for shits and iggles

Is that your guilty conscious defending yourself? ;) ;) ;)

(**I don't believe that's your ebay just for clarification purposes just screwing around on a Sunday morning

hahaha truthhhh

i dunno i did say some ~~~controversial~~~ statements!!