Planning of a good deal of ~*fun*~ reissues shortly from both our back catalog and one very special 10 year-old record that I'm probably more excited about that a lot of you might be. Going to be good.

Awesome! Can't wait for more details!

Also, regarding the extra Heaven/DSU, how would you prefer to be contacted? Would really like to work something out.

Edit: Sorry, I'm sure this gets annoying.

Awesome! Can't wait for more details!

Also, regarding the extra Heaven/DSU, how would you prefer to be contacted? Would really like to work something out.

Edit: Sorry, I'm sure this gets annoying.

Just hit me up here and I'll reply to you in the next day or so (sorry to those people that already have, I've been planning a trip back to Canada and haven't been replying as fast as I should)

yeah they're repressing brown horse and it would be really awesome if it saw a vinyl release. I think it's a flawless split I wasn't crazy about spencer Radcliffe before but I was only really exposed to him through 420 love songs. but his side is so great!! totally fell hard for this release. I just can't wait for the mister lies record

It's not at all like his side of Brown Horse, but Spencer has an electronica-sorta project called Blithe Field that's great. He's also in Best Witches and one or two more bands I'm forgetting the names of now. A very prolific and eclectic dude.

I think you guys are gonna loooove the new Mister Lies album, the two songs that have been released as among the more "traditional" on the record, but the whole thing is such a beautiful cohesive album of truly experimental pop that I think works best as a whole. Lots of transitions and built-up/slow-down moments, it's amazing.