Sell me salt I'll trade you my soul

Nice collection though! I was able to score an all cold everything and winter mixtape from haze tapes before they bowed out as well! Was listening to them this morning actually.. kinda bummed by the sound quality on the cold foamers tape though, hoping the vinyl sounds better (am sure it will.) The winter mixtape sounds great though

Haze Tapes are so nice. I once asked them if they had any spare copies of Trick lying around after they'd sold out and they said no unfortunately. Honestly didn't expect anything but thought it was worth a shot in asking. I ended up buying All Cold Everything and the Winter Mixtape on their own. A month or two later Will emailed me and said, "Sorry for the delay, we were busy putting a surprise in your order." Package arrived with the two tapes and Trick inside as well. V cool guys. Creech are great, too.

Haze Tapes are so nice. I once asked them if they had any spare copies of Trick lying around after they'd sold out and they said no unfortunately. Honestly didn't expect anything but thought it was worth a shot in asking. I ended up buying All Cold Everything and the Winter Mixtape on their own. A month or two later Will emailed me and said, "Sorry for the delay, we were busy putting a surprise in your order." Package arrived with the two tapes and Trick inside as well. V cool guys. Creech are great, too.

They fulfilled my order even after they bowed out so they seem like great guys. I messaged praying they had a copy of inglenook by Robert n. Paulson I could buy, but I guess they dont check the label email anymore. Still tons of love for them and the music they released!

much love for the paulsons and haze tapes. sorry to see them fold. inglenook and the creech lp are some of my favorite tapes. wish i had been on the ball with Trick, but i'm sure i'll find a copy someday :)

also, just a hi in general. longtime reader, firsttime poster. love for orchid tapes, and hope to get to know some of you fine folks on here as well!

much love for the paulsons and haze tapes. sorry to see them fold. inglenook and the creech lp are some of my favorite tapes. wish i had been on the ball with Trick, but i'm sure i'll find a copy someday :)

also, just a hi in general. longtime reader, firsttime poster. love for orchid tapes, and hope to get to know some of you fine folks on here as well!

Nice Avi homie

Alright! What are some of y'alls favorite non Orchid tape associated acts?:

I really dig fthrsn, Frankie Cosmos, Krill, and salvia palth

I love frankie. I think a lot if people on this thread would like this guy named robert loveless. I got two of his tapes moon slave, a more acoustic album, and this one robertloveless.bandcamp.com/album/robert-loveless-and-the-loveland-band both are really great stuff .

^thanks for the rec, this is really good.. buying a copy.

Glad you liked it! The guy was really cool even tho he is in Canada he anly charged $5 CAD for each of the tapes and nothing for shipping. Here's what they look like also the other two are Canadian groups I think you guys would like HOMESHAKE and Brave Radar.

Z1zZj7z.jpg

does anyone know what's on the salt tape? has anyone put it online?

Fucking incredible songs. Do U and Salt specifically are some of my favorite alex tracks. Much more raw than his official material. Salt is a simple anthemic mantra building upon loops of the phrase

"Today / I wash / my hands / I want / to be / alone / I want / to die"

and its the greatest thing ever. You can find it online.

I love frankie. I think a lot if people on this thread would like this guy named robert loveless. I got two of his tapes moon slave, a more acoustic album, and this one robertloveless.bandcamp.com/album/robert-loveless-and-the-loveland-band both are really great stuff .

Man this guy is great. Can only find the Loveland Band tape though. Is Moon Slave sold out?