it's a lowercase cursive 's' like on goblin problems.

I hope you're having a great tour warren! the new mailers are dope, and I'm very happy to report I got a bunch of stuff in today. ily.

here's a horrible quality pic.

AwwGnfm.jpg

edit: with the included print I now officially have too much crap on my walls. this is going to be a problem.

Went to see Foxes in Fiction and Mister Lies in Toronto last night. Great show! Owen Pallett played violin with Foxes, and that was pretty neat...for a guy who plays shows with Arcade Fire in front of 20,000 (or even 500 on his own), it was kind of cool to see him play on a much smaller scale. Warren was genuinely excited to play in front of the crowd - I love when musicians show that kind of passion.  I picked up Ontario Gothic on vinyl(I'm still waiting for a copy via mail, but I plan to give that copy to my friend when I do get it!). 

Mister Lies was kind of cool. A little bit dark for me, but there were some really really good songs - especially the vocal tracks - one of them, I think called Pill from the new album, is totally stellar.

wZso7Ac.jpg

Picked up the new Mister Lies LP last night in Toronto.
Awesome show, everyone was amazing even despite playing at a terrible venue. I accidentally walked in on Foxes In Fiction rehearsing. Ticket said doors were at 7, showed up at 7:30 wondering why they were already playing and why no one was there and then a bouncer kicked me and a few others out and said doors were at 8.

I forget who was working on a complete Alex G collection. But if any of you are or just want it. This compilation is from Growing Up Is Dumb vol. 2. A really great fest put on by Lauren Records. Alex G and Elvis D came thru and played it. This tape was given out to all attendees, but it looks like has some leftovers! 

http://laurenrecords.storenvy.com/products/10698984-growing-up-is-dumb-v-2-cassette

I forget who was working on a complete Alex G collection. But if any of you are or just want it. This compilation is from Growing Up Is Dumb vol. 2. A really great fest put on by Lauren Records. Alex G and Elvis D came thru and played it. This tape was given out to all attendees, but it looks like has some leftovers! 

http://laurenrecords.storenvy.com/products/10698984-growing-up-is-dumb-v-2-cassette

Agh, I keep bumping into things I want and I'm so low on cash I need to hold off. I also need to pick up a label tee and lopez tape from you.

any plans on releasing black tshirts with your logo in white? (hint hint). I'd much rather wait for something like that.

Agh, I keep bumping into things I want and I'm so low on cash I need to hold off. I also need to pick up a label tee and lopez tape from you.

any plans on releasing black tshirts with your logo in white? (hint hint). I'd much rather wait for something like that.

Alex G and Elvis D were definitely a minority during that fest in terms of genre, but it was a good time, so if you're into more emo stuff I'd try and pick up that tape. There's only a couple. 

They told me to always make black shirts for the emos. Not at this time really I have about 30 more shirts with this design, so unless those sell out I probably won't make anymore. You should just buy the Spirited Away one from me it's really cool ;)

Is it just the DSU version of Harvey on it?