Went to see Foxes in Fiction and Mister Lies in Toronto last night. Great show! Owen Pallett played violin with Foxes, and that was pretty neat...for a guy who plays shows with Arcade Fire in front of 20,000 (or even 500 on his own), it was kind of cool to see him play on a much smaller scale. Warren was genuinely excited to play in front of the crowd - I love when musicians show that kind of passion.  I picked up Ontario Gothic on vinyl(I'm still waiting for a copy via mail, but I plan to give that copy to my friend when I do get it!). 

Mister Lies was kind of cool. A little bit dark for me, but there were some really really good songs - especially the vocal tracks - one of them, I think called Pill from the new album, is totally stellar.

Thanks for coming by, glad that you enjoyed the show. Definitely my favourite show that I've ever had in Toronto.

damn it justice sell me your extra second press of the rarities tape. I'll post a pic of my OT tape collection when my copies of angeltown and wwycfd? come in.

I doubt I'll ever find that coma cinema tape.

Saving that puppy for any sick trades I might need to make. I got lucky with that Coma tape, some guy I was talking to who pressed the Teen Suicide LP had it and he needed money because he got a $500 ticket for smoking weed in his car. I also bought the last copy of Alex G - Race from him cuz he put that out too. Traded that to Clay for a starry cat tape!

My Foxes in Fiction order is probably lost in the shuffle so I'm going to e-mail about it... Caved in 3 months later and finally listening to the whole album on BandCamp, it's a great album! Hope to get it shipped before their next tour 

Still waiting on mine as well. I emailed a few weeks ago and never heard back. He did answer a few of my questions here, but nothing specific about my order.

My Foxes in Fiction order is probably lost in the shuffle so I'm going to e-mail about it... Caved in 3 months later and finally listening to the whole album on BandCamp, it's a great album! Hope to get it shipped before their next tour 

Still waiting on mine as well. I emailed a few weeks ago and never heard back. He did answer a few of my questions here, but nothing specific about my order.

"All remaining Foxes in Fiction, Mister Lies + shirts / misc. to go out this week and early next week, thanks for being patient." - Orchid Tapes twitter.

The Orchid Tapes dude(s) have their heart in the right place, but I'm super glad RFC is putting out that ED stuff. Don't think OT is staffed to handle the hype behind a few of these bands anymore.

My guess is OT will be smooth again once Foxes in Fiction settles from tour. Truth be told I've only been ordering since they started pressing vinyl with the Ricky Eat Acid release and it's only been during tour I've ever had trouble getting records in

My guess is OT will be smooth again once Foxes in Fiction settles from tour. Truth be told I've only been ordering since they started pressing vinyl with the Ricky Eat Acid release and it's only been during tour I've ever had trouble getting records in

Pretty much this. I've been on the road more often than not over the past couple of months and it's truthfully been really hard to balance both traveling for Foxes in Fiction and all the handiwork / shipping associated with Orchid Tapes. Usually we can handle all this stuff fine, but yeah. I'm working to get all the remaining orders out (save for Mister Lies cassettes, something fucked up majorly with them) over the next few days though.

Sorry things are so unpredictable and unorthodoxed at the moment, it's been making me feel like a crazy person with an out of control life. I'll get back to everyone's emails and resolve all existing issues that are ongoing in time. Definitely going to be thinking to make some changes to the way things are structured soon so that we don't run into this issue again, it's no more fun for us than it is for anyone waiting for orders. Thanks for the love and support everyone.

truly great releases take time and I kind of like watching the balancing of your tour and running of orchid tapes it makes the whole transaction much more real. like im dealing with a real person not just some webstore. So if it takes a bit more time than usual to get a tape or record thats fine because i know who i am dealing with and i know your whole heart goes into it,  ;)