Oh yeah? I'd urge anyone to snatch that SALT cassette if you can. I've never seen one for sale before, and with the ambiguous state of Birdtapes right now, it may not be possible to get one again.

I'm the only bidder on it, but I'm sure the price will get driven up to where I'll pass

Oh yeah? I'd urge anyone to snatch that SALT cassette if you can. I've never seen one for sale before, and with the ambiguous state of Birdtapes right now, it may not be possible to get one again.

Friend who knows the scene pretty well says Birdtapes is pretty much done, it got too big for him.

Friend also said he ordered a Teen Suicide record and that never showed up

Friend who knows the scene pretty well says Birdtapes is pretty much done, it got too big for him.

sucks to hear. I'm afraid the same may happen to orchid tapes eventually, since warren+brian are usually swamped with it.

I'm the only bidder on it, but I'm sure the price will get driven up to where I'll pass

Hey, man, SALT is my single most sought after release at the moment.. I reeeaaally wanna get this copy. But I definitely don't wanna lowblow you in any way. Is there any way you'd let me try my hand at this copy since it's my white whale? You were there first though, so if you want it I'm not gonna bid you up or try to snag it from you. Just figured I'd ask! 

Yeah? Hope your friend got their money back. That's a shame but real shitty at the same time. I've seen a lot online about people complaining about missing orders, too. I'd emailed them multiple times about cassettes that were 4+ months late to no reply but then they just randomly showed up. I understand people need to have patience for small labels and respect that these things take time, but it's not right to keep people in the dark.

sucks to hear. I'm afraid the same may happen to orchid tapes eventually, since warren+brian are usually swamped with it.

I have faith in Orchid Tapes that they'll keep things at a steady pace. I think 2014 just kinda exploded for them in a good way. The quality of what they put out is so consistent and the relationship they have with their fans is a lot healthier than Birdtapes.

I have faith in Orchid Tapes that they'll keep things at a steady pace. I think 2014 just kinda exploded for them in a good way. The quality of what they put out is so consistent and the relationship they have with their fans is a lot healthier than Birdtapes.

Speaking of which, my ex-confusion and Angeltown II tapes came in today and it was so heartwarming that I'm still a goo-puddle over the excitement. 

Speaking of which, my ex-confusion and Angeltown II tapes came in today and it was so heartwarming that I'm still a goo-puddle over the excitement. 

Every song on Angeltown II is great. Big fan of Alex and Rachel's tracks.

lol I have a feeling someone in this thread is gonna end up dropping $100+ on this tape. I'm bidding hard, brahs. SALT and RULES are both at the top of my list currently. Gl to everyone.

This is exciting.

Hey, man, SALT is my single most sought after release at the moment.. I reeeaaally wanna get this copy. But I definitely don't wanna lowblow you in any way. Is there any way you'd let me try my hand at this copy since it's my white whale? You were there first though, so if you want it I'm not gonna bid you up or try to snag it from you. Just figured I'd ask! 

go for it, let me know if you lose interest

what the hell man pm now pls 

All this talk about salt has me really pissed the minimum wage in MS is 7.25 and that I won't be able to hang with you damn highballers in order to obtain my most sought after release :(

I might rip it eventually if I get the chance. I was so shocked. It's an instrumental that has these soft synths and it's really, really nice.

Also I'm sorry to hear about that but best of luck. It's inevitable all you guys won't be able to get this tape, but I'm sure more will pop up in the future. I'll def keep an eye out for everyone! Got all yr backs!