SADBOIZEHELLANOIZE

Unreleased tracks from Sam Ray including:

Teen Suicide demos

Daniel Johnston Cover

recorded versions of Methadone Kids

The Elizabeths (Dan from Dungeon Kids and Sam's band 2009)

Julia Brown Demos and a Roy Orbison cover

Took me a while to find these, I just wanted to share it with people who appreciate this kind of stuff as much as I do! 

sucks to hear. I'm afraid the same may happen to orchid tapes eventually, since warren+brian are usually swamped with it.

No plans to allow this to happen. We've got a pretty good system in place right now that allows us to run the label and still live our lives, haha. We've got a few friends who are helping us to take care of order fulfillment / general shit while we're touring or traveling or anything. Just wanna do our best for all of ya :)

No plans to allow this to happen. We've got a pretty good system in place right now that allows us to run the label and still live our lives, haha. We've got a few friends who are helping us to take care of order fulfillment / general shit while we're touring or traveling or anything. Just wanna do our best for all of ya :)

I don't think we can tell you how much we appreciate everything that you guys do. You've introduced us to music that we now include in our lives every single day. Every time I receive an orchid tapes package my face lights up with excitement. It's a great experience and it definitely doesn't go unnoticed that you put love (and light ;) ) in every order. We love you guys and keep doing exactly what you're doing because it means everything to us. Thank you.

Thanks for all the kind words above, I really can't tell you how much I appreciate and mentally depend on reading those kinds of sentiments. Also re: Julia Brown vinyl; maybe. Not really allowed to say any more at this point in time.

Oh, and if any of you are interested at all, I'm doing a little tour for Foxes in Fiction with Owen Pallett right now. We're already a little ways in but you can see all the dates here. I encourage you all to come and have a conversation with me, I've got some great Foxes t-shirts and tapes too :)

Here's the full schedule: http://i.imgur.com/LGx6Noa.jpg

Very glad to hear this

What Elvis Depressedly stuff has been released physically?  And has his stuff only been on cassettes?  I know it's probably all nearly impossible to get, unless you want to drop $50 on a shitty cassette, because of all the rabid 18 year old tumblr fans, but I've really been digging him lately.  Especially Holo Pleasures.