What Elvis Depressedly stuff has been released physically?  And has his stuff only been on cassettes?  I know it's probably all nearly impossible to get, unless you want to drop $50 on a shitty cassette, because of all the rabid 18 year old tumblr fans, but I've really been digging him lately.  Especially Holo Pleasures. 

Holo Pleasures is on vinyl but it's also like $50 - $120

That line is so long man.

I don't follow any of these artists enough to realize if there's hype behind them, so I don't know if it's going to be impossible to get or not.

I made a thread though.

Is a straight across trade, my Teen Suicide record for this reasonable?

i'm trying to save up the funds to give mat an advance to release holo pleasures part i and part ii on 12" vinyl

Was that you on summertimeinhell asking him about it?

I've honestly wondered why warren and mat don't work on a 12" comp of Hotter Sadness and Holo Pleasures on either side. Those are my two favorite elvis d releases though so maybe I'm biased.

Here's some photos that someone posted after they purchased one of the Foxes in Fiction records at our show in San Francisco last night! The green didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped it would but seeing how amazing they are when held to light really turned me around about them.

tumblr_nbu5c0P5XM1qm72kxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbu5c0P5XM1qm72kxo2_500.jpg

I'll see what I can do re the 21+ situation. And I'll post blue pics as soon as I get them, I only grabbed a box of the green while on tour though. Thanks for all the birthday wishes too, having a particularly low and exhausted tour day but it's great reading so many nice messages <3

I'll see what I can do re the 21+ situation. And I'll post blue pics as soon as I get them, I only grabbed a box of the green while on tour though. Thanks for all the birthday wishes too, having a particularly low and exhausted tour day but it's great reading so many nice messages <3

oh man, I assumed the bottom pic was the blue record. green looks stellar in that case. also late to the bday train, but happy bday!