Guitarist, I'll give you $5 to tab this song!

We used to play a lot of shows with this guys back in the day and I could never figure out how to play this damn song! I know for a fact it's in drop-d tuning. If someone more skilled than I could tab it on guitar I will gladly PayPal them $5 for their time!

This band is long since departed, if anyone is interested in their EP I highly doubt they'd mind me sharing it.

Topic title reminded me of the first 12 seconds of this:

And also how one band I used to have started doing this thing where we would refer to each other by our respective instruments, rather than by name, during jams.

Like 'hey, guitar...' 'hey, drums...' and so on.  I was 'guitar' hahahaha

4 hours?! Gottdamn. I value your time as well, so yeah, I understand. Back in my day a tab took 30 minutes and didn't have any reward, but I realize this is a specific request. More asking as a favor from someone who jams like a beast all day and wants something to do, a dude like that can take $5 a long way. I suggest a hot dog and a 40oz from AMPM.

4 hours?! Gottdamn. I value your time as well, so yeah, I understand. Back in my day a tab took 30 minutes and didn't have any reward, but I realize this is a specific request. More asking as a favor from someone who jams like a beast all day and wants something to do, a dude like that can take $5 a long way. I suggest a hot dog and a 40oz from AMPM.

I once knew a guy who'd tab Dragon Force for fun. But even he eventually had to join the ranks of slavery and was forced to work a day job. He still rocks the ultra long hair though

Topic title reminded me of the first 12 seconds of this:

And also how one band I used to have started doing this thing where we would refer to each other by our respective instruments, rather than by name, during jams.

Like 'hey, guitar...' 'hey, drums...' and so on.  I was 'guitar' hahahaha

Holy fuck...

I've been wondering for a couple months now why I liked your photo so much lol. I FINALLY GET IT NOW