SHIRT FRENZY! CD FRENZY! Super-cheap... over at NO IDEA!

Wow!!  Just ordered the 4-pack of medium shirts...$15 shipped.  

I did have to add on $4 for shipping on top of the $11 price, so the 'postage included' part is a little tricky there.  Not complaining though!

You discovered a glitch to our shopping cart! THANKS! AS A RESULT, We have LOWERED the price so that the price + shipping = $12... and that will go PRIORITY MAIL.... so... that's half the cost right there, haha!

You discovered a glitch to our shopping cart! THANKS! AS A RESULT, We have LOWERED the price so that the price + shipping = $12... and that will go PRIORITY MAIL.... so... that's half the cost right there, haha!

Edit- looks like you sent me a message about a credit slip.  How does that work?  Also, looks like shipping is still $5.50 for media mail.  Just trying to help! :)

Hey Var, I haven't ordered shirts from you before but sometimes I'm a small and sometimes I'm a medium. What brand of shirts do you normally use or is it just a mixture of whatever?

I know what you are saying, but this is a RANDOM Grab-Bag involving multiple brands and multiple seasons. The frustration that I have had is that for a while I was a Medium in some brands, but then sometimes a Small. Same brand. Then a Small next time is WAYYY too small. And the Medium is a tent. Wheres the Small-and-a-half? Go figure!

But really, this is a luck-of-the-draw sort of thing. Roll the dice... or don't. The shirts are already pulled into bundles. The only exception is if someone orderers TWO bundles, then we will quickly attempt to avoid duplicates, but even that would not be 100%, especially as the selection drops as more of them ship out.

Make sense?

We would ORDINARILY be more helpful if you had a question about a specific design.

The other thing is for the CD FRENZY bundles... we will not take requests. It's RANDOM and the bundles are pulled in advance. That said, we will ALSO attempt to avoid duplicates as much as possible if someone orders multiples. We will make NO guarantees, but we will do our best to (quickly) hook you up to the best of our rationale at the time. Same as always. "We really do care!"*

* First person to identify what this is a reference to gets a prize!

Tech support just solved the glitch and I instantly two orders went through correctly.

What was happening was that people who ordered the bundle AND something else had their orders go through. Orders that included ONLY the shirt bundle were rejected. BUMMER!

But... it seems to be working now.