PO: We Were Promised Jetpacks - Unravelling

I'm really surprised this hasn't already been posted yet considering the preorder has been live for awhile now.  This band has already put out 2 back-to-back incredible full-lengths so let's hope this record is equally great. So, I already reached out to the FatCat US store and they don't have the limited yellow version, that's only available through the UK store.

US Preorder: http://fatcat.hasawebstore.com/product/INS135208/unravelling

UK Preorder: http://fatcat.sandbaghq.com/we-were-promised-jetpacks-unravelling-pre-order.html

FatCat Records present We Were Promised Jetpacks third studio album ‘Unravelling’, the bands most confident and accomplished record to date. Brimming with emotion and passion, this musically strong and assured album sees the unique and identifiable Jetpacks sound now grown and fully galvanized. 

Many of the lyrics within conjure the notion of a conflicted protagonist struggling to keep their life on course, while battling a creeping sense of uncertainty and impending doom. ‘Unravelling’ is a captivating ride of tense excitement, pounding rhythm, huge walls of cavernous guitar and hyperborean beauty, all kept in check by the band’s gifted song writing skills.

‘Unravelling ’ was recorded in Glasgow at the infamous Chem19 Studios with Paul Savage.
Both physical formats are also available to buy in a bundle together with a cotton tote bag and a T Shirt that both feature the disorientating album artwork. 
The vinyl is a limited edition yellow.
These limited edition bundles will be exclusive to the Fatcat store.
Receive 'Night Terror' as an MP3 instantly when you pre-order the full album.

Ordered this when it went up.

Looking for a copy of these four walls!

Yeah, I'm really surprised Fatcat hasn't repressed These Four Walls yet.  I ended up landing mine from a UK record store on ebay for a decent price about 2 years ago.  Even then, it was probably more than I preferred to pay.

Yeah, I'm really surprised Fatcat hasn't repressed These Four Walls yet.  I ended up landing mine from a UK record store on ebay for a decent price about 2 years ago.  Even then, it was probably more than I preferred to pay.

also bought this when it went up.

this band is great. (imo)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went ahead and just ordered the yellow vinyl from a UK shop. I found These Four Walls used for a tenner back in 2011 and just bought it because I heard the band name thrown around but never actually heard their music. Haven't looked back since. They've got some great b-sides tucked away on the singles as well.