Hemiolacadence

Guest burnedfaceless

Guest burnedfaceless

Hello vinyl collective

My brother is hemiolacadence I wanted to apologize for his behavior.

He is coming off pcp and is in denial that his setups and/or setup, unable to recognize the superiority of digital vinyl and transitioning to his new organic diet and new aa friends.

You go to AA for alcohol addiction. You go to NA for drug addiction. Get your shit straight.

Also, funny joke, considering that some people actually do have addiction problems. (Sarcasm obviously)

I had to say that, but can we all just ignore this jerkoff from here on out? All he wants is attention.

"The tenth enhancement shaman dps talent you will get is 5/5 unleashed rage. This is a great raid buff. It does not stack with other similar buffs, but with flurry it will stay on 100% of the time. 10% attack power for 5 points sounds good to me."

Maybe he should check out the bodybuilding boner pills on the other soon to be locked thread

Guest burnedfaceless

I'm not joking I'm cleaning that fucks apartment.

I'm sorry if you don't understand how addictive pcp is, jerkoff.

Guest burnedfaceless

I mean drug addicts aren't good people. And they're always addicts they remind themselves of that constantly.

Did you know for example that a former cocaine addict that runs rehab has the same manipulative behavior.

Drug addicts aren't good people to be around. Like my brother.

I dropped LSD and now I exercise every day I'm actually about to run right now.