PO: Tyler, the Creator - Bastard (/250, red wax)

I don't know. I just feel as if it should be black for this album given how raw it feels. The red could easily look off colour or tacky, I'm not sure.

The mp3s are not the best..! I mean it's fine to listen to but they didn't come out of a fully functioning professional studio, did they? Perhaps I am overemphasising

I do kinda see your point. Hm.

But they are selling a black boot for cheaper as well. (:

I honestly have no clue. I just found a track off iTunes and it did sound a bit low quality, but I downloaded this album a good while back and those sound fine.

I have no idea.. Kinda nervous now.

I do kinda see your point. Hm.

But they are selling a black boot for cheaper as well. (:

I honestly have no clue. I just found a track off iTunes and it did sound a bit low quality, but I downloaded this album a good while back and those sound fine.

I have no idea.. Kinda nervous now.

Yes there is the black option, but whilst red is also available the fear of missing out is large despite my reservations!

Don't mean to have made you nervous! Just saying that whilst other bootlegs v-d have made were of a good standard, they were dealing with higher quality digital files (?)

Also, any voucher codes anyone?

Don't mean to have made you nervous! Just saying that whilst other bootlegs v-d have made were of a good standard, they were dealing with higher quality digital files (?)

I have a copy of many of V-D's boots. Personally I think the channel ORANGE sounds perfect, and the nostalgia, ULTRA., which was also just a mixtape with a low 192 kbs rip, actually sounded really good as well. It is by no means on the same level as the majority of records out there but it isn't something you are going to put on and think sounds like total crap it's just a cool piece to have, so I expect Bastard will be similar to that. Also if you are at all interested in channel ORANGE on vinyl go ahead and buy one when you get Bastard you will not be disappointed,

I have a copy of many of V-D's boots. Personally I think the channel ORANGE sounds perfect, and the nostalgia, ULTRA., which was also just a mixtape with a low 192 kbs rip, actually sounded really good as well. It is by no means on the same level as the majority of records out there but it isn't something you are going to put on and think sounds like total crap it's just a cool piece to have, so I expect Bastard will be similar to that. Also if you are at all interested in channel ORANGE on vinyl go ahead and buy one when you get Bastard you will not be disappointed,

yeah i have plenty of v-d boots including channel orange and nostalgia ultra so know what you mean. thanks!

Btw, it's started

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261582819642

Apparently will be a gatefold with a 72-page booklet.

Also says: "This is a much louder and more dynamic cut than the previous issue of the album."

Don't know how legit that information is, however.

72 page booklet? different cut? rubbish. would be on vinyl-digital if true. this guy is just a cheap reseller trying to justify that price tag to his customers, me thinks

72 page booklet? different cut? rubbish. would be on vinyl-digital if true. this guy is just a cheap reseller trying to justify that price tag to his customers, me thinks

Yeah, he might even be printing something himself to put in the sleeve just to stand out since they don't come plastic wrapped.

Guest deleted

Btw, it's started

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261582819642

Also says: "This is a much louder and more dynamic cut than the previous issue of the album."

Don't know how legit that information is, however.

eBay only allows for 1 month pre-orders. If someone was so inclined to have this listing removed, it could be done. Juss saying.

I remember listening to the title song "Bastard" for the first time when I was baked.

I was outside with a friend late at night.

Felt so haunting.

I'm getting pretty stoked on this now.

Also, I haven't given Chance the Rapper a listen. This thread is kind of making me want to, but then I might want the LP.

Best mixtape of last year