New Pre-orders in the DW Estore...

okay,juan.

i always pay respect via call an account name when i mention everybody here on a thread.

I understand dude. I feel that some of us have been here long enough and gotten to know each other that it's cool to address each other by real names...I'm not saying it be like all elitist and "hey man! I've been here sooooo long already"...but hopefully you know what I mean...and a few of the other knuckleheads (and I mean that much luv) 'round will back me on this...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Jake or anyone knows, but what's the color breakdown for the KTD LP? I'd probably guess we don't know and will later, but if anyone does, I'd love to know.

(I ordered mine this afternoon)

jbannon or ter will back for update in the nearly time,boizee.

i hope they will show a pic of those coloured vinyl when they've got 'em such they ever did with blacklisted (without tour press pic when they showed the pic of 'em) and jbannon solo....

:)

Pressing numbers/colors, etc:

We have the numbers on order, but will not release it until the vinyl is hand counted. We've had too many instances of variance in numbers and/or not receiving what we ordered to release numbers before then. A perfect example is the new Meltdown 7"EP release. We are missing one vinyl color that's been on order for the project for four weeks now, though the others have been received. This may even change what color/numbers are received for the release. We'll see...

Prints:

News on Prints coming sometime next week.

Thanks again.

-J.

Pressing numbers/colors, etc:

We have the numbers on order, but will not release it until the vinyl is hand counted. We've had too many instances of variance in numbers and/or not receiving what we ordered to release numbers before then. A perfect example is the new Meltdown 7"EP release. We are missing one vinyl color that's been on order for the project for four weeks now, though the others have been received. This may even change what color/numbers are received for the release. We'll see...

Prints:

News on Prints coming sometime next week.

Thanks again.

-J.

can't wait to get that release. waiting patiently.

New apparel from Shipwreck a.d. & The Carrier up now in the DW Estore!!!

Shipwreck a.d. "Sacrifice" Baby Blue T-Shirt

[image]

Click here to order in the DW Estore

Shipwreck a.d. "Sacrifice" Tan T-Shirt

[image]

Shipwreck a.d. "Sacrifice" Red Longsleeve T-Shirt

[image]

The Carrier "Logo Repeat" Black T-Shirt

[image]

The Carrier "Hands" Army Green T-Shirt

[image]

>>>>>>>>

A ton of new apparel designs from Shipwreck, Integrity, Pulling Teeth, and Life Long Tragedy are also on the way. Keep checking back to the DW Estore for these new designs to show up VERY soon. Don't forget, Killing The Dream "Fractures" CD/LP and The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" 7"EP releases are up now for Pre-order. Pick those up if you haven't already...

[image]

[image]

Lastly, two new J. Bannon Silkscreened Prints will be available VERY soon.

Keep an eye out for those...

http://www.deathwishinc.com/

Guest vito

i want to pre-order that killing the dream record, but all these other records are bleeding me dry. hopefully before the end of the week. i'm not huge into hardcore but the samples for that are so fucking good. i have to give it to deathwish for putting out some awesome stuff lately.