New Pre-orders in the DW Estore...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-orders are up now for Killing The Dream "Fractures" CD/LP and The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" 7"EP.

www.deathwishinc.com/estore

Other great news coming tomorrow as well...

Thanks everyone.

-J.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i work all day tomorrow and can't check the internet. damn! i have access to a computer, but i think my boss would blow a nut if i were to constantly be using it. (considering that i work outdoors and mow grass).

so I've been unemployed since January. I think I've ordered from Deathwish, maybe 4-5 times since then, paid to see a handful of deathwish bands, and probably can't afford to get Jane Doe if the orders go up tomorrow, or anytime before my "stimulus" check comes in. I'm moving to Rhode Island in August, I'll start working yesterday if you pay me in records. ;)

Pre-orders are up now for Killing The Dream "Fractures" CD/LP and The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" 7"EP.

www.deathwishinc.com/estore

Other great news coming tomorrow as well...

Thanks everyone.

-J.

you should announce whatever this is at 1pm est tomorrow to coincide w/ b9's preorders.

also because im coming home on lunch at 1 to preorder shit.

End of a Year join the Deathwish affiliated family!!!

End of a Year started as a way to kill time for Albany musicians already involved in full-time bands. Having spent time in heavier bands, the initial End of a Year line-up was interested in trying something more overtly melodic. Taking their name from an Embrace song, the band's original sound was highly influenced by the Revolution Summer-era DC bands.

The band recorded a boombox demo to give out at their first show, which took place at SUNY Albany. Shortly thereafter, a more formal demo entitled "Warm" was recorded. A full-length, Disappear Here, appeared on local labels Oneohfive and Losingface Records. The band later released a split 7" with western Massachusetts band Three Fifteen on another local label, Slave Union. It was this record that caught the attention of Revelation Records, and the band made the jump in 2006, recording their first full-length for the California label in the spring of that year. That album, "Sincerely", was recorded with Don Zientara at Inner Ear Studio, adding to the perception that the band was striving for a DC-centered sound; the actual music, however, strayed further from that model than on previous releases. Since the release of "Sincerely", End of a Year has released a 7"EP and two splits on various labels worldwide.

2008 brings End of a Year and Deathwish together. The band is currently working on their first release for Deathwish. In the meantime, End of a Year will embark on a European tour this June before arriving home to play at this year's Sound & Fury Festival in CA.

05/23: Hessen, Germany @ AK 44

05/24: Freiburg, Germany @ KTS

05/25: Esslingen, Germany @ JH Komma

05/28: Barcelona, Spain @ Miercoles

05/29: Palma de Mallorca, Spain @ Jueves

05/30: Madrid, Spain @ Nastl

06/01: Lisbon, Portugal @ Domingo

06/02: Asturias, Spain @ Lunes

06/03: Getaria, Spain @ Martes

06/04: Toulon, France @ Rock Live Cafe

06/07: La Spezia, Italy @ RDA Mayday

06/08: Vienna, Austria @ Tuwl

06/09: Prague, Czech Rep @ Chateu Rouge

06/10: Budapest, Hungary @ Kuplung Klub

06/11: Bayern, Germany @ Kafe Kult

06/12: Mannheim, Germany @ Juz

06/13: Berlin, Germany @ Subverslv

06/14: Aalborg, Denmark @ 1000 Fryd

06/15: Kiel, Germany @ Schaubude

06/16: Hamburg, Germany @ Rote Flora

06/17: Ibbenburen, Germany @ JKZ Scheune

06/18: Utrecht, Germany @ Acu

06/19: Gent, Belgium @ Frontline

06/20: Hannover, Germany @ Sturmglocke

06/21: Steenwijk, Netherlands @ Trashfest

06/25: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds

06/26: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds

06/27: Santa Barbara, CA @ Earl Warren Showgrounds

I stand corrected.

Thanks Yu. And from now on, feel free to just call me Juan...it's only fair as I address you as Yu...we're all old-school VC 'round here dude!

okay,juan.

i always pay respect via call an account name when i mention everybody here on a thread.

anyway,tre always updates by himself if jbannon on the road.

those guys are a real deathwish family member....