PO Soon: Young Statues - The Flatlands Are Your Friend

I have the just Yellow, and it is just yellow. Very very yellow. Probably the most consistent opaque LP I have. What did the Yellow/White look like?

I got a record at a show that said "yw" and it's an opaque yellow, but I've also seen some ones that were yellow with white smoke but people said they ordered the yellow variant.

i have no fucking clue

What happened?

Got the wrong starburst of this, got the wrong yellow for Age Isn't Ours. It's not the end of the world, I just like to whine on the Internet. I'm sure RFC would straighten it out, but I really don't have a ton of free time since I travel for work, so I don't really want to waste time at the post office mailing this one back.

Believe it or not, both records came to us mislabeled. I think the plant was even confused about the yellow ones and labeled them backwards. With the new record, the issue was that theres was 2 different colors in some boxes that were obviously labeled as one color, and we didn't realize until people started telling us. It wasn't everyone that got the wrong records, but it was def a good handful of people. We will of course fix this for anyone who this happened to. Sorry!

Believe it or not, both records came to us mislabeled. I think the plant was even confused about the yellow ones and labeled them backwards. With the new record, the issue was that theres was 2 different colors in some boxes that were obviously labeled as one color, and we didn't realize until people started telling us. It wasn't everyone that got the wrong records, but it was def a good handful of people. We will of course fix this for anyone who this happened to. Sorry!

Sent you a PM.

Like I said, just whining.  Not a big deal.  I figured since they were sealed it would have been a mishap at the plant.  I wouldn't expect you guys to open each record before they go out to double check that the plant stuck the right records in the right box. 

This album is really good, that's all I'm worried about.

• 1 month later...