PO/TP: LaGrecia "On Parallels" vinyl/limited delux

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

we will be sending out pre-orders on monday and that includes the deluxe sets. test pressing winners will be announced next week, too. have a happy 4th everyone. the deluxe sets look so insanely bad ass!

Guest genericinsight
I'm so bummed Its Like Blaming Cupcakes didnt make the album. Such an amazing song.

Nope, that one is ALL MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *evil grin*

they WERE on kray. but then disappeared.

they were:

Its Like Blaming Cupcakes

Lupes Fault (a new rerecorded version, not the onguard one)

I Like Baseball....

Slower Than Manassas

I also have the demo version of According To My Notes from myspace, but its like 128kbps. Which means there are obviously more songs out there.

Guest genericinsight
haha, you arent the only one with it!

some of the demos surfaced last week.

No, I meant I'm the only one (well, besides Jason, obviously) who has the rights to the official release of that song because it came out on the comp I released for my radio show. teehee.

However, if the song itself along with other OnGuard/LaGrecia demos are floating around on the Internet somewhere, I don't mind really.

Guest genericinsight
any idea when these will ship?

Somewhere in this thread, a couple pages back I think, Virgil said they're starting to ship as of tomorrow.

haha, you arent the only one with it!

some of the demos surfaced last week.

No, I meant I'm the only one (well, besides Jason, obviously) who has the rights to the official release of that song because it came out on the comp I released for my radio show. teehee.

However, if the song itself along with other OnGuard/LaGrecia demos are floating around on the Internet somewhere, I don't mind really.

Thats pretty awesome!

Do you just have the demo version or like a full band one?

If its full band, direct me to where i can buy that comp pronto!

Guest genericinsight

Thats pretty awesome!

Nah, just the demo. I'm pretty sure Jason only recorded it as a demo and not as a full band with LaGrecia. I remember that the OnGuard project "disbanded" shortly after he emailed me the song and the comp went off to press. I was pretty psyched that I had an exclusive.

Thats pretty awesome!

Nah, just the demo. I'm pretty sure Jason only recorded it as a demo and not as a full band with LaGrecia. I remember that the OnGuard project "disbanded" shortly after he emailed me the song and the comp went off to press. I was pretty psyched that I had an exclusive.

Nice.

Well for your sake, I hope it stays where it is...but in my heart I would LOVE to hear it end up on the next NMB album or something. The song really is amazing, but I feel like it could just build throughout into something epic.