Track List:

Dealin'

Splinter

Gained a Grip

Stun Spore

Kick

Eugene

Info:

Kick was recorded at Noisy Little Critter in West Chester, PA with producer Mike Bardzik (Spraynard, Everyone Everywhere) who the band worked with on their last studio LP, When I Couldn't Breathe.

All purchases come with your choice of a FLAC, ALAC, MP3 320, MP3 VBR or AAC 256 download.

This item is a pre-order and will not be available until November 4, 2014. We will send download codes on or just before this date.

I'm on my phone, so I'll make this look prettier later today. My most anticipated release this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Why aren't people as excited about this as I am?

This is funny to me, mostly because I only just learned about Sundials a year ago and I am excited, but I haven't ordered yet. AND I still have to get all the Asian Man releases as well. They provide me teenage nostalgia combined with brand new music (i.e. similarity to ALK3 and co). Thanks for the heads up OP.

This is funny to me, mostly because I only just learned about Sundials a year ago and I am excited, but I haven't ordered yet. AND I still have to get all the Asian Man releases as well. They provide me teenage nostalgia combined with brand new music (i.e. similarity to ALK3 and co). Thanks for the heads up OP.

Right on. Don't forget about their first full length, 'Never Settle' that came out on Toxic Pop Records. I seriously love everything they've put out.

Right on. Don't forget about their first full length, 'Never Settle' that came out on Toxic Pop Records. I seriously love everything they've put out.

Thanks! I'll get on it. My buddy highly recommended them to me because of my mild obsession with ALK3, TLA, Slapstick, etc. (pretty much Chicago in general) in our teenage years.

Thanks! I'll get on it. My buddy highly recommended them to me because of my mild obsession with ALK3, TLA, Slapstick, etc. (pretty much Chicago in general) in our teenage years.

I'll be honest (and this is coming from someone who really really likes Sundials), I don't really see the Alk3 connection here.

I have a hard time describing Sundials to others for that reason.  Fuzzy guitars? Indie? IT'S JUST GOOD GO LISTEN!

I'll be honest (and this is coming from someone who really really likes Sundials), I don't really see the Alk3 connection here.

I have a hard time describing Sundials to others for that reason.  Fuzzy guitars? Indie? IT'S JUST GOOD GO LISTEN!

I guess it's all perception. I see the similarity in sound, but obviously they aren't identical. That would be no fun. I mean it would be fun, just not new. That's just why my buddy recommended them. But hey, if it is good it's good. No need to draw connections. :) I listen to Off With Their Heads, Elliott Smith, Trampled by Turtles, Coheed and Cambria, M.I.A., and the Clash. I'm sure most of you are the same way. I'm just glad to see more new music.

I guess it's all perception. I see the similarity in sound, but obviously they aren't identical. That would be no fun. I mean it would be fun, just not new. That's just why my buddy recommended them. But hey, if it is good it's good. No need to draw connections. :) I listen to Off With Their Heads, Elliott Smith, Trampled by Turtles, Coheed and Cambria, M.I.A., and the Clash. I'm sure most of you are the same way. I'm just glad to see more new music.

Haha yeah I understand, I just like giving people something to go off when I recommend.  Like oh, you like ____ then you'd like ____ and I have a hard time with grouping them.  I normally just say if you were alive during the 90s then you'd probably dig Sundials.

That's awesome seeing more love for Trampled By Turtles.

And I've got the same dilemma with Sundials. 90's indie-ish.

In any case, their 'First Three Songs ep'(First Six Songs digital) is one of my favorite listens, bar none.

In any case, their 'First Three Songs ep'(First Six Songs digital) is one of my favorite listens, bar none.

I won't stray from topic beyond saying this, but I have to sayit: TBT is one of my favorite bands ever. They are too good. I saw them live in NY a few weeks ago by drawing chalk art on the asphalt. It was one of the most memorable nights ever. They gave us VIP seating at the venue and we were directly over stage right. Just ugh. So good. I recommend them to everyone.

I won't stray from topic beyond saying this, but I have to sayit: TBT is one of my favorite bands ever. They are too good. I saw them live in NY a few weeks ago by drawing chalk art on the asphalt. It was one of the most memorable nights ever. They gave us VIP seating at the venue and we were directly over stage right. Just ugh. So good. I recommend them to everyone.

Awesome. I'm from Duluth, where they're from, and was able to see them right when they were starting out, around 2003/2004. I got to see them so many times around town, in little bars, and old theaters. They've only gotten better, too.

Hopefully I can catch Sundials live sometime soon.

Awesome. I'm from Duluth, where they're from, and was able to see them right when they were starting out, around 2003/2004. I got to see them so many times around town, in little bars, and old theaters. They've only gotten better, too.

Nice full circle comment! TBT->Sundials. I'd like to check 'em out too. Not much better than a good, small punk show.

Sundials live sets sound so freaking good.  Every venue type I've seen them, they've had clear sound/a great mix.

Definitely make that a priority

Actually, was just listening to State Lines (now oso oso) and they're a good comp band if you're into more of that 90s indie sound that's impossible to describe.

Actually, was just listening to State Lines (now oso oso) and they're a good comp band if you're into more of that 90s indie sound that's impossible to describe.

That's a pretty good comparison. That Oso Oso ep is really underrated, in my opinion. I listen to that more than I do State Lines.

And you'd think with me only being around 3 hours away from Richmond, that I'd be able to catch them in some capacity. Having obligations is a real bummer sometimes.