dream theater awake and falling into infinity

ETR pressed these and will be selling half of the swirl variant (500)....while the other 500 are being sold via brookvale records webstore. The black will be USA indie retail and white euro exclusive.  ETR shipping cost will be less for intl but will not come with tracking (which is why the brookvale int'l shipping option is so high).

I will make a new thread once Pre orders go up....we are likely changing the PO date to a few days before.  

These will be IN HAND and shipping by the last week on October as well for those interested 

ETR pressed these and will be selling half of the swirl variant (500)....while the other 500 are being sold via brookvale records webstore. The black will be USA indie retail and white euro exclusive.  ETR shipping cost will be less for intl but will not come with tracking (which is why the brookvale int'l shipping option is so high).

I will make a new thread once Pre orders go up....we are likely changing the PO date to a few days before.  

These will be IN HAND and shipping by the last week on October as well for those interested 

Do you know through which European distro this will be distributed?

ETR pressed these and will be selling half of the swirl variant (500)....while the other 500 are being sold via brookvale records webstore. The black will be USA indie retail and white euro exclusive. ETR shipping cost will be less for intl but will not come with tracking (which is why the brookvale int'l shipping option is so high).

Good to know I really want that swirl variant and will be getting them from you

Awake was probably my favorite DT album, their darkest one IMO. I haven't listened to them since Metropolis Pt 2.  I had tickets to go see in like 1999,  but instead I got in trouble with the cops a few days before and my parents grounded me.... ha.  I'll be grabbing this for sure and trying to find a copy of Images & Words in the meantime. My old guitar teacher would be so proud.

Awake was probably my favorite DT album, their darkest one IMO. I haven't listened to them since Metropolis Pt 2. I had tickets to go see in like 1999, but instead I got in trouble with the cops a few days before and my parents grounded me.... ha. I'll be grabbing this for sure and trying to find a copy of Images & Words in the meantime. My old guitar teacher would be so proud.

If you don't care about it being an ETR variant I know MOV pressed it and it was readily available I have the gold swirl from ETR though and it's gorgeous here's a link to the MOV

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cgi-soundstagedirect/sb/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aaa248a916d2410f53&ss_parm=A0ec1453852eca9da9b956d1e13ab5797

I picked up images MOV press from a seller through amazon for less than 20. I think it sounds great.

Yea I've got six degrees of inner turbulence and Faith no mores kfoad. And I've been nothing but impressed with MOV'S pressing. However the orange swirl of images I have is gorgeous it might not sound as good but it looks Damn nice a d makes me want he swirls of these pressing too

If you don't care about it being an ETR variant I know MOV pressed it and it was readily available I have the gold swirl from ETR though and it's gorgeous here's a link to the MOV

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cgi-soundstagedirect/sb/ss_mb.cgi?storeid=*10aaa248a916d2410f53&ss_parm=A0ec1453852eca9da9b956d1e13ab5797

The only time I really care about variants is when I can get them at cost.  I'm not really cool with paying 2x the price of something because it's a different color. With that said, thanks for the link man. I'll probably grab it tomorrow.

That's great news. How much is your shipping cost to Intl usually?

Also, do you have details on pressing plant used for these?

Yea I've got six degrees of inner turbulence and Faith no mores kfoad. And I've been nothing but impressed with MOV'S pressing. However the orange swirl of images I have is gorgeous it might not sound as good but it looks Damn nice a d makes me want he swirls of these pressing too

Honestly, for the prices of MOV you shouldn't expect anything else! I mean, they're always like 10€ more expensive than all other releases...

Pirates press are pressing these

Intl shipping is $18-$22 for everywhere other than canada. Canada i think is around $15 

Excellent, thanks for the info. That's right on the money for 1st class International mail so will be ordering from you if I can.

Pirates Press usually use GZ vinyl. They're stuff is usually pressed well so that's good. I've had the odd LP with dirt/grime from them but on the whole they're good (and certainly better than Rainbo).

Excellent, thanks for the info. That's right on the money for 1st class International mail so will be ordering from you if I can.

Pirates Press usually use GZ vinyl. They're stuff is usually pressed well so that's good. I've had the odd LP with dirt/grime from them but on the whole they're good (and certainly better than Rainbo).

Yea, i made a point to go with pirates (actually had to get the licensing label to work with them for the first time). I have had some issues with Rainbo customer service in the past and refuse to use them moving forward

Yea, i made a point to go with pirates (actually had to get the licensing label to work with them for the first time). I have had some issues with Rainbo customer service in the past and refuse to use them moving forward

TDR used pirate press for the early November 3xLP mother album and I've got nothing buy great things to say about hat release. I'm so excited to get awake and the swirl is gorgeous

Dont buy the MoV Dream Theater vinyl - they sound like shit, distortion is especially present in the inner grooves. Just download the vinyl rips from rutracker to get an idea.

Normally I would agree just on principle with images just because it's crammed onto one lp. However there is zero distortion on mine and even the last track each side sounds great.