For Sale: Coheed & Cambria IKSSE:3 Peach Tour Variant Sealed

rthursdayx

I never said a set price or that i wanted ebay prices and automatically certain people assume I want $300 or something for it some of you are so hostile this is supposed to be a vinyl community yet half the comments are judgemental and ignorant. I said submit offers if someone wants to offer whatever price thats their right me wanting to accept the highest offer is my right don't post unnecessary ridiculous conments move along if you dont have an offer or something nice to say please and thank you.

Someone smashed into me while I was creeping slowly out of a mall parking lot and totalled my car and gave me a concussion and cracked ribs and they fled the scene of the accident so the reason I said the highest offer is because I'm trying to save up to get a used car to be able to get back and forth to work but if I knew people were gonna jump all over me and post ignorant comments I wouldn't have even put this up.

Dude, fuck off. There are several people in the actual Coheed thread looking to buy this because

A. They couldn't go to any of the shows

B. All the platinum and gold folks got them ALL before they even had a chance

And those great people are the ones who always go out of their way to get that one LP for someone else, because of circumstances that made it impossible. Or better yet, sold you a hard to find album at the best price possible.

So either sell it at cost to any of those fine people, or take your highest offer to fuckyousville and eBay.

Dude, fuck off. There are several people in the actual Coheed thread looking to buy this because

A. They couldn't go to any of the shows

B. All the platinum and gold folks got them ALL before they even had a chance

And those great people are the ones who always go out of their way to get that one LP for someone else, because of circumstances that made it impossible. Or better yet, sold you a hard to find album at the best price possible.

So either sell it at cost to any of those fine people, or take your highest offer to fuckyousville and eBay.

I was the first comment :-) make this mine >_<