PO: Trophy Scars - Bad Luck 2xLP

from their facebook:

5 Years ago we were under two weeks away from doing our first European tour ever. Due to bad luck, this never happened. We are so excited that 5 years later - we are about to finally go on that tour.

To help bring things around full circle as well as fund the tour, our amazingly generous label Monotreme Records is putting out a LIMITED pressing - 500 copies of Bad Luck on 180 Gram Vinyl (200 Black - 300 clear red with black splatter). All profits from the sale of the record will go directly to the band.

The Pre-Order will go live this Friday November 21 at Noon EST (5pm GMT). **Limit of 2 per person**

BAD LUCK..... DOUBLE 180 GRAM VINYL.... 
Pre-Order Friday 11/21 at Noon EST
We will post the link right here at Noon. 
Xoxo

up now: http://monotremerecords.limitedrun.com/categories/pre-orders

Oh great. Monotreme and their appallingly high shipping prices. There are three variants of This Will Destroy You's Black Dunes that are only available from Monotreme's site. £4.50 each. Shipping for three 7"s is £6.50. Much as I want, I will not pay.

The band handled US shipping for Holy Vacants and if I reember correctly it was 6.50. Just ordered a second copy of Holy vacants and it came to 31 dollars. Not bad IMO for one of the beat albums of the last 10 years

I held off on Holy Vacants because of the price but when I finally convinced myself to order it I was really pleased with the overall quality. Record sounds great and the packaging is well done. I expect the same for Bad Luck so I'll pre order.

I agree, the album is great and the vinyl sounds nothing short of spectacular

• 1 month later...