Handwriting! - You're Mad & I'm Still Here 7" /100 (FFO: You Blew It!, Tiny Moving Parts, Snowing)

Ahhh well that sucks but maybe an email would've solved that? Its a different story if he's in the hospital but they've posted on fb in the past few weeks since I've ordered.

He's been active on FB, even responded to a post I made. Never once mentioned anything about a car accident. He said he shipped my stuff but didn't give me a tracking number, like I said before I'll wait until after New Year's then let PayPal handle it.

He's going through a lot atm, I know that much.. last time I talked to him he was really overwhelmed. I'm sure it'll all be resolved by the new year, he seems to be working hard to get everything in order. Please dont open a dispute on 'im, lemme ask him whats up before ya do that if you dont mind. Cause PayPal disputes suck lol

He's going through a lot atm, I know that much..

Not to be defensive, but none of us were aware of that and don't fault him if that's true. As far as I could tell he simply was just dragging ass. Of course he doesn't need to air out his dirty laundry to his customers first and foremost, but simply implying the delay was caused for personal reasons would be a fair enough excuse.

You're right. Youre both homies so I hate to see problems arise is all

Sorry man, had to open claims for my Ozona orders and for my Ronald Records order (the Handwriting!/Casper Elgin split). I've been very patient about this whole thing but I gotta face the facts, I'm not gonna get this stuff and shouldn't have to throw out my money in hopes that they might actually ship it one day.

If by some bizzare turn of events they do show up I'll gladly gift the money back to them, but I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this email

"I just wanted to write you and let you know that I shipped your package yesterday.

I saw that you have an open claim and a dispute against Ozona. If you'd like to discuss this further, we can, but it would be great if those could close. If you'd rather keep them open until you receive your package, feel free. I just wanted to let you know that your package is in the mail and en route to you.

Thanks for ordering!

Josh"

Just got this email

"I just wanted to write you and let you know that I shipped your package yesterday.

I saw that you have an open claim and a dispute against Ozona. If you'd like to discuss this further, we can, but it would be great if those could close. If you'd rather keep them open until you receive your package, feel free. I just wanted to let you know that your package is in the mail and en route to you.

Thanks for ordering!

Josh"

Got the same email!

I've had a couple email exchanges with him tonight. According to the tracking info (which I barely see for the first time tonight) he originally shipped it on December 15th but it got returned for having improper postage. He just resent it. PayPal already issued my refund but I told him I have no issue paying him for the stuff once it gets here. Guess I'll see if that happens.

The dude from Ronald Records is a whole other story (somewhat related because they did the Handwriting/Casper Elgin split tape). That guy basically said he wouldn't ship my shit out until I closed the PayPal claim I opened because he never sent my shit out in the first place. I told him I'd close if he at least gave me a legitimate tracking number and he never responded. Fuck it I guess.

^must've considering it took two months to get it.

Okay I'm done.

This band is awesome, hopefully get to see them soon.

I just meant the fact that he waited so long to sending out packages with bubble mailers. (I imagine it was a rush job to stoop to bubble mailers) I'd be pissed too if I waited two months for a record and it was shipped to me is a flimsy bubble mailer.

But I agree, this band is awesome. I saw on their facebook they were trying to plan a tour in a few months

Josh from Ozona went out of his way to make up for this and I do appreciate it. I also finally got my tape from Ronald Records after placing a second order but at least I finally have a copy.

On another note this 7" sound really good, can't wait to see what Handwriting! does in 2015, I can't imagine this band won't become a big deal really soon.

Josh from Ozona went out of his way to make up for this and I do appreciate it. I also finally got my tape from Ronald Records after placing a second order but at least I finally have a copy.

On another note this 7" sound really good, can't wait to see what Handwriting! does in 2015, I can't imagine this band won't become a big deal really soon.

I believe he did the same for me. Got a surprise in the mail today. Despite all the complaints I had previously, he did make a great effort to fix shit. Hopefully everything is straightened out and future releases for smoothly!

edit: didn't even notice the passive-aggressive note written on the back of an included sticker, "Replace this w/ your bent one." 

That explains why it came in an actual mailer.

I believe he did the same for me. Got a surprise in the mail today. Despite all the complaints I had previously, he did make a great effort to fix shit. Hopefully everything is straightened out and future releases for smoothly!

edit: didn't even notice the passive-aggressive note written on the back of an included sticker, "Replace this w/ your bent one."

That explains why it came in an actual mailer.

I don't see how that's passive aggressive. It probably came in a mailer so it didn't get bent.