Hot Topic Vinyl Finds

So, im kind of interested in seeing what some of you guys (and girls) have found over the years at hot topic as far as vinyl goes. ya, i know they have some sweet fucking white pants with straps and chains all over them for god knows why. and lets not forget all those really cool ____________ (insert whatever movie/internet fad/video game thats cool at the moment merch here) but thats besides the point.

i have seen a few posts here and there in threads since i have been here with some pretty cool things. just wondering thats all. thanks!

*100th post*

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got like 30 or 40 some copies of the panic at the disco LP over time from the same hot topic. they kept getting more in, and i kept getting them on the clearance sale, on one of the weekends when clearance was half off the already marked down price. so it was only like 1.50 per LP.

ive sold pretty much all of them on ebay for anywhere between 15-60 dollars.

thanks hot topic!

also, other clearance finds on half priced clearance weekends.

about 15 converge "no heroes" LPs for just 2 bucks each. those fbr/decaydance 5x7" boxsets for like 2 bucks each. maybe 20 of them or more over time.

hot topic rules.