All Animals As Leaders vinyl in Limited Edition for sale !

RedrexXx

Hi! 

I'm selling all my limited Animals As Leaders vinyl. Never played, all colors editions and out of stock everywhere.

Please take a look here and let me know if you are interested -> http://www.discogs.com/seller/RedrexXx/profile

I can do the 3 vinyl for 200$. Also, I have a few other titles available like Mogwai, Hundredth, Tycho...

^_^

damn, 3 records going for $200??? 

good luck with that. Id rather buy a record doctor with that kinda money.

Or roughly 36 Subway footlongs (taking into account NY state tax). That's 3 footlongs a day for 12 days.

Both excellent choices, especially the subs. *nom nom nom*

Or roughly 36 Subway footlongs (taking into account NY state tax). That's 3 footlongs a day for 12 days.

Where you finding footlongs that cheap in NY?? Unless its just that nasty ass meatball I feel whenever I go to subway I end up spending at least $12 for a sud with drink and chips

Dude/dudette, if you're trying to make a buck off your records go straight to ebay because people don't want to buy your stuff for that much. This is the second sale thread I've seen you post today and your prices are junk. Someone would rather drop $200 on the alchemy index around here which was a pressing of /3000  than $200 for animals as leaders records that really aren't as rare as you think. Pressing numbers doesn't always matter and it doesn't make that specific record that much more rare or worth more. This is a community not a scalping parking lot.

Dude/dudette, if you're trying to make a buck off your records go straight to ebay because people don't want to buy your stuff for that much. This is the second sale thread I've seen you post today and your prices are junk. Someone would rather drop $200 on the alchemy index around here which was a pressing of /3000  than $200 for animals as leaders records that really aren't as rare as you think. Pressing numbers doesn't always matter and it doesn't make that specific record that much more rare or worth more. This is a community not a scalping parking lot.

Thanks for the advice but I'm just gonna leave that post here. Good luck for The Alchemy Index!

On that note, if someone really wanted Animals As Leaders s/t (clear) that bad they would probably go to thedannychang's thread where he has his copy in the "$31 or offer" section. I almost guarantee he will sell it for way less than the $60 you are asking. Cheers.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106025-fs-dannys-delicious-early-fall-sale-updated-wednesday-108-40-records-now-under-15ppd/?hl=%2Banimals+%2Bas+%2Bleaders

Well, good luck to find those 3 at a better price my friends  :wacko:

That's what you can find on Ebay, and its just for Joy Of Motion. 500 where pressed, that's it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Animals-As-Leaders-The-Joy-Of-Motion-2LP-1st-Press-Red-500-OOP-/111542381950?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19f871ad7e

I put my AAL copy up for about £25 so about $40, which was to cover some of the shipping to UK and nobody bought it. Even with the extortionate prices, nobody will pay for it, sorry :/

On that note, if someone really wanted Animals As Leaders s/t (clear) that bad they would probably go to thedannychang's thread where he has his copy in the "$31 or offer" section. I almost guarantee he will sell it for way less than the $60 you are asking. Cheers.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106025-fs-dannys-delicious-early-fall-sale-updated-wednesday-108-40-records-now-under-15ppd/?hl=%2Banimals+%2Bas+%2Bleaders

Oh, hi. Thanks!