the worst part about rising gas prices

yeah but the money you're saving on going to less shows can go towards the increased costs of merch and shows. it'll all pan out fine.

less bad punk/hardcore/emo/indie/fashion bands touring the better. the scene is just too fucking oversaturated by bands who think that they'll make it, I hope this summer weeds out all the wastes of bands.

im thinking about selling my volvo ('83 240 series wagon, forest green with a tan leather interior, fuck i love my car) and trying to find an older diesel one. i now they made some diesel wagons. while i was staying at piebalds managers house we were talking about it. it convinced me. plus with the trunk / back space i have, it wouldnt be a problem at all.

milage shouldn't be THAT much of a concern while buying a used car. I say that knowing none of us here drive or are going to buy hummers or yukons. You should get something you enjoy driving and are comfortable in. You wouldn't buy a house based on what utilites would be (a house youd live in more than 5 years, not a semester).