THE MOVIELIFE RETURN

jewfro

"We are very happy to announce that our brothers Crime In Stereo will be direct supporting us at our sold out Irving Plaza shows Feb 6 and 7 in NYC and at TLA in Philly on March 6. Plus the excellent Pass Away (Mikey & Kellen formerly of I Am the Avalanche + Eric in Crime In Stereo) will be opening Feb 6th at Irving, and the talented Zumo Kollie will be opening NYC on Feb 7 and Philly on Mar 6."

• 1 month later...

they're playing in cleveland on may 15th at the Agora ballroom/theatre.  Its going to be huge, more bands still to be announced.  keep an eye on new bands at 

http://substreammagazine.com/2015/02/exclusive-defeater-turnstile-crime-in-stereo-more-added-to-spring-fling-fest/

they're playing in cleveland on may 15th at the Agora ballroom/theatre. Its going to be huge, more bands still to be announced. keep an eye on new bands at

http://substreammagazine.com/2015/02/exclusive-defeater-turnstile-crime-in-stereo-more-added-to-spring-fling-fest/

I can't justify making the trip with many of these bands already scheduled for chicago or likely for riot fest. But story so far movie life crime in stereo and defeater on the same day makes me salivate.

• 3 weeks later...