PO/TP: MINUS THE BEAR "They Make Beer Commercials

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

MINUS THE BEAR "They Make Beer Commercials" LP all 3 colors

MINUS THE BEAR "They Make Beer Commercials" LP grey w/ magenta color in color vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR "They Make Beer Commercials" LP rainbow transparent vinyl

MINUS THE BEAR "They Make Beer Commercials" LP VC exclusive color fruity pebbles vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=minus%20the%20bear

Today is a big day for Vinyl Collective and for Minus the Bear fans. The extremely incredible ep, "They Make Beer Commercials" will finally be pressed on vinyl. Not only that, but this pressing will feature a bonus track not on the original CD release "Houston, We have Uh-oh". The pressing comes with a full download of the album in mp3 format which is completely radical in my book.

Suicide Squeeze has been so kind to give us an exclusive color not available anywhere else and also to offer us a test pressing for our test pressing contests. Your purchase of this release will enter you to win a copy of the test pressing.

The only bummer about our exclusive color (which by the way was picked by members of our message board) is that it is extremely close to a color chosen by the band. Pressing numbers are:

1,000 Grey and Magenta Color in Color

1,000 Rainbow Transparent (clear w/ solid yellow, red, green, and blue)

500 VC Exclusive Fruity Pebbles (clear w/ pink, blue, orange, white and grey splatter)

We will post photos soon as we should have copies at our door either Friday or Monday. Even though we will have copies as soon as late this week, we will not be shipping them until May 27th to respect the street date.

for those of you minus the bear completists, we have 25 sets at a slightly lower price with all 3 colors.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

Virgil, does ordering a three-pack get us three entries?

It does for all other sets he does, so yeah most likely.

Guest vito

i ordered the vc exclusive so i could be entered in the tp contest. but i ordered the other two colours through suicide squeeze because their shipping is so cheap that the price evened out to be the same as the set. i also really wanted the poster.

i ordered the vc exclusive so i could be entered in the tp contest. but i ordered the other two colours through suicide squeeze because their shipping is so cheap that the price evened out to be the same as the set. i also really wanted the poster.

man i should of just done that,

Virgil you should try and get some posters!