PO Jan. 14: Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood 2xLP w/ 'I Could Be With Anyone' EP on D-Side

Never listened to him before I saw him last night but man I enjoyed his set. There's a song he's said he released four times? Don't know the title but liked that one a lot.

i'm guessing it's wolf's mouth

Some of the Delusion 7"s can get pricey like Stages and the homemade cover of Teenage Unity Song.

I could see how they could be pricey but I honestly didn't pay anything out of hand for any of them. seth33 on discogs is a good person to talk to about getting the older/rarer stuff. He has a VC username too but I'm not sure if that's it. If I remember correctly, he helped KD put some of that earlier stuff out. He was able to either sell me what I needed or inform me on a good way to go about getting it.  I got the Stages 7" with homemade cover from a random google search. I e-mailed back and forth with a dude for a day or two and grabbed it under $10ppd. 

I know that you know what you're talking about when it comes to KD though. Your collection speaks for itself. 

I could see how they could be pricey but I honestly didn't pay anything out of hand for any of them. seth33 on discogs is a good person to talk to about getting the older/rarer stuff. He has a VC username too but I'm not sure if that's it. If I remember correctly, he helped KD put some of that earlier stuff out. He was able to either sell me what I needed or inform me on a good way to go about getting it.  I got the Stages 7" with homemade cover from a random google search. I e-mailed back and forth with a dude for a day or two and grabbed it under $10ppd. 

I know that you know what you're talking about when it comes to KD though. Your collection speaks for itself. 

That's awesome man. I tried to email Seth33 about the Blue Stages 7" and Homemade Teenage Unity Song on here but he had already sold them all, but yes he is a really good dude. I got the black Stages 7" on Ebay for about $30 and tried to win the Teenage Unity Song  homemade cover 7" on Ebay about 3-4 years ago but was outbid by LazyLabrador. Its getting tougher to collect KD. He has so many variants. I try but it gets really pricey. Still don't have the Bulldozer and Bubblegum Australian imports and missed the subscription from Bad Timing the other day.

Hey guys I am still here. (and I just realized I never mailed out a cover to someone who wanted it and I feel like an ass)

I still have like 4 copies of Teenage and thats it. (have plenty of the render split. No stages or handmade. Funny thing is I gave away a bunch of handmades about 2 years ago. had no idea they would be that wanted.....