PO Jan. 14: Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood 2xLP w/ 'I Could Be With Anyone' EP on D-Side

We're going to be working with Kevin Devine a LOT this year – you can expect a big announcement on that front around the end of January – but it all starts with this double-LP reissue of the long out-of-print Brother's Blood, in conjunction with Devinyl Records and Favorite Gentlemen Recordings. 

2xLP release, housed in die-cut gatefold packaging. The record fits on three vinyl sides, so we pressed three songs from the I Could Be With Anyone EP, songs that have never been pressed on vinyl before, on the D-side.

This'll go up for sale tomorrow at 2pm EST. http://bit.ly/KD_BB

Notes:

- $24 plus shipping

- This is a short pre-order. Records will begin shipping on or before January 26. 

- If you see this in third-party retailer sites...just a head's up that we switched this release to be our webstore only. If it's in Amazon or SRC or another place like that, it will wind up coming down soon.

Pressing Info:

200 - Half Purple / Half Pink with Purple Splatter on the Pink Side and Pink Splatter on the Purple Side 

400 - Clear w/ Blood Red and Black Splatter 

400 - 180-Gram Black (also available internationally from Big Scary Monsters)

Kevin_Devine_Brothers_Blood_1500x1500.jp