Dave Matthews Band 2015 tour presale

So the presale starts today for warehouse members and general public is in Feb. Dmb is one of my wifes favorites and shes never seen him, so this is the year i make it happen. Im hoping someone is a warehouse member so i can get the presale code so i have a chance to get the best seats possible or where i can find it. Ive looked but no luck. I appreciate any help.

DMB bitching is as routine as RSD bitching. Funny how I stay out of threads related to things/bands I dislike, but to each their own.

Anyways, can't to see them this summer. Always a great show. And yeah, there are a lot of dbag fans, but that's what makes the people watching at DMB shows half the fun.

eh, rather not waste the 35 bucks a year if i dont have to.

At this point it's not worth joining for $35. They base seating of seniority for the most part and you can end up in the lawn on the preferred section which ends up being a joke because they take the fencing down right as DMBs set starts and it becomes a push fest fiasco from other people on the lawn. I always just look at the fan forums for tickets and Craigslist near show time. I scored pit for Blossom for face last year. So amazing! They are one of my favorite bands. Best of luck, man!

At this point it's not worth joining for $35. They base seating of seniority for the most part and you can end up in the lawn on the preferred section which ends up being a joke because they take the fencing down right as DMBs set starts and it becomes a push fest fiasco from other people on the lawn. I always just look at the fan forums for tickets and Craigslist near show time. I scored pit for Blossom for face last year. So amazing! They are one of my favorite bands. Best of luck, man!

Thanks, ill just get the citi card member code and get them during that presale a few days before the general public. there should still be some decent seats left, object was/is to get the best seats possible, since its the first time shes seen him and we cant do it often due to the kiddos.

that seniority thing sounds awful. that's not cool for the lifelong fans who can't afford to throw $35 at a fan club for 20 years hoping they can get section 100 seats someday.

don't worry, with the addition of the "PIT" a few years back, then the addition of "VIP Ticket Packages" and now this year introducing the "tiered seating", seniority is pretty much done and gone.  anyone can get close...regardless of when you joined

edit: Citi card Pre-sale is the way to go, or just wait for the public on-sale...I've done much better there than with the WH

don't worry, with the addition of the "PIT" a few years back, then the addition of "VIP Ticket Packages" and now this year introducing the "tiered seating", seniority is pretty much done and gone.  anyone can get close...regardless of when you joined

edit: Citi card Pre-sale is the way to go, or just wait for the public on-sale...I've done much better there than with the WH

those still suck haha. why can't the same wallet with face value of a ticket get row 1 seat 1? PIT/VIP/tiered is all a way for the people with the most $$$ to get a better experience than the people who save up all year to see these guys live... since they tour every single summer lol

don't worry, with the addition of the "PIT" a few years back, then the addition of "VIP Ticket Packages" and now this year introducing the "tiered seating", seniority is pretty much done and gone. anyone can get close...regardless of when you joined

I didn't know it changed. lol. What is this tiered seating non-sense?

I didn't know it changed. lol. What is this tiered seating non-sense?

they now separate what they feel are $85 seats and $75 seats....I wish I could tell you more but the WH won't post a seating chart with what they deem "better" ($85 seats) until next week....cause that makes sense.  That and they limit the amount as well for some/most venues.  For example, Alpine Valley, you can only request 2 $85's but you can request up to 4 $75's.

they now separate what they feel are $85 seats and $75 seats....I wish I could tell you more but the WH won't post a seating chart with what they deem "better" ($85 seats) until next week....cause that makes sense. That and they limit the amount as well for some/most venues. For example, Alpine Valley, you can only request 2 $85's but you can request up to 4 $75's.

Strange. In the past the front / middle of pavilion has all been one price and the rear of the pavilion another, right? Or was all of the pavilion one price? I know pit more, I think I spent around $95 last summer for pit at blossom and was well worth it.