finally unpacked my records...

For the past 6 or more weeks all my vinyl has been packed in boxes because i was moving. But the past few days i've been unpacking everything and i came to a conclusion; god damn my record collection rulez!!

Seriously... I find a new appreciation for my records every time i move and i don't have them in front of me for a few days.

I just got my records shipped to my new house up in the woods. It is an awesome feeling to unpack but an even better one to be reunited with your collection after being apart for so long.

Plus, I can honestly say that I have the best (only) record collection out of anyone around here (Waskesiu, Saskatchewan).

I just moved and I've got everything unpacked and organized, but I don't know what to do with my record collection. Right now they're sitting in milk crates and my record player isn't set up. I have a dresser it's probably going on, but I still don't know what to do with my records. I need a new shelving unit.

I'm moving on Friday, and I'm not looking forward to it. I'll probably end up packing and carrying all my records myself, and sitting in the back of my dad's suburban with the boxes just to be extra paranoid. Then I've got to rewire my stereo for my room at home, find a place for all my records... ugh. I'm getting ill thinking about it.