Acoustic Gaslight

So this weekend was nothing short of amazing. Saturday Brian Fallon did an acoustic set of Sink or Swim straight through (messed up a little but that's ok) and two songs from Senor/Queen. There five videos up on youtube but they are kinda dark. The audio is great and the guy who filmed them separated the audio. Figured a few people here would be interested.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8kky5e

Then Sunday the "secret" show was absolutely ridiculous. Second time hearing the new song; can't wait to hear that fuckin record! They played just about every song they have. Can't even describe it...

Guest genericinsight

I was gonna go to their secret show but it was raining. I know that's a lame excuse for not attending, but I'm also a state away and the last time I went to New Brunswick on the train when it rained out, it was hell.

The acoustic set was at the Court Tavern in New Brunswick. Pretty small place but has had legendary shows for a long long time now. There was maybe like 30-40 people there when Brian played. About 15-20 people were singin' along and such. Expected a bit more people there myself. It was a lotta fun, and really laid back.

Guest genericinsight
I was gonna go to their secret show but it was raining. I know that's a lame excuse for not attending, but I'm also a state away and the last time I went to New Brunswick on the train when it rained out, it was hell.

yeah, i was looking for you

Well I was all set to go. Then in the morning my friend who was going to come with me canceled, and then the weather deterred me from going by myself. Again, last time I used the train to get down to New Bruns in bad weather, it took a long time and then I didn't even get to where I needed to go. I hope it was a good time.