WIN AN AWESOME FREE RECORD! (I'm serious - a warm hello to all)

OK - sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. I did a random selection of user names last night. Two I recognized (that won) and I almost pulled their names out because I wanted people I did NOT know to win, then I thought, "That's stupid. Just give away more records." So, I am giving away twice as many records as I was planning. Here are the names that won. Since I don't know people here, please be patient with me. Send me your choices and I will try and respond as quickly as possible. If your choice is already claimed by a person who responds before you, I'll let you know (or just give me your second choice, just in case). Direct message your mailing address, also. I forgot to mention something critical - if anyone is outside of the USA, can you pay for the shipping? Otherwise, in the USA, I can cover it. So, here is the list of winners, first, followed by the list of albums I have that are available as gifts:

Chris Appleton

dantheriver
CrimsonLies
HoneyFrosted
aekastar
Record Junkie

Looks like this is what I have as spares or stuff to part with...

Desaparecidos - Read Music / Speak Spanish
Dereck Higgins - Flyover (I designed this for the musician and it is cool colored vinyl. Extras because of my friend) ©
Davidge ©
Their/They're/There - Analog Weekend ©
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Fly By Wire ©?
Brown Recluse - The Soft Skin
Bear in Heaven - Time is Over One Day Old ©
Neil Young - Reactor
Let's Active - Cypress
Let's Active - Afoot 
Jar - Daylight ©
Apples in Stereo - Fun Trick Noisemaker
Thanksgiving - Welcome Nowhere
Ruby Suns - Christopher
Phosphorescent - Muchacho
Elison Jackson - I Do Believe She Flew Out The Drainpipe ©
Golden Palominos - Visions of Excess
Zeitgeist - Translate Slowly
XTC - White Music (not in the best shape)
Dumb Numbers ©

Also, I should point out that a few of these are colored vinyl. If you have a love/hate relationship with colored vinyl, let me know. © for the ones I think are color vinyl

OK - sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. I did a random selection of user names last night. Two I recognized (that won) and I almost pulled their names out because I wanted people I did NOT know to win, then I thought, "That's stupid. Just give away more records." So, I am giving away twice as many records as I was planning. Here are the names that won. Since I don't know people here, please be patient with me. Send me your choices and I will try and respond as quickly as possible. If your choice is already claimed by a person who responds before you, I'll let you know (or just give me your second choice, just in case). Direct message your mailing address, also. I forgot to mention something critical - if anyone is outside of the USA, can you pay for the shipping? Otherwise, in the USA, I can cover it. So, here is the list of winners, first, followed by the list of albums I have that are available as gifts:

Chris Appleton

dantheriver

CrimsonLies

HoneyFrosted

aekastar

Record Junkie

Looks like this is what I have as spares or stuff to part with...

Desaparecidos - Read Music / Speak Spanish

Dereck Higgins - Flyover (I designed this for the musician and it is cool colored vinyl. Extras because of my friend)

Davidge

Their/They're/There - Analog Weekend

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Fly By Wire

Brown Recluse - The Soft Skin

Bear in Heaven - Time is Over One Day Old

Neil Young - Reactor

Let's Active - Cypress

Let's Active - Afoot

Jar - Daylight

Apples in Stereo - Fun Trick Noisemaker

Thanksgiving - Welcome Nowhere

Ruby Suns - Christopher

Phosphorescent - Muchacho

Elison Jackson - I Do Believe She Flew Out The Drainpipe

Golden Palominos - Visions of Excess

Zeitgeist - Translate Slowly

XTC - White Music (not in the best shape)

Dumb Numbers

I call dibs on...oh wait...

Congrats to the lucky ones and kudos to Tim for the contest!

I also wanted to congratulate you on the stellar editing job of your videos,

since you've not only hooked me on extraordinary records but on new artists alike.

Now I really gotta get my hands on that Bersarin Quartett repress before that's gone, too.

and that Gabriel Saloman track at the end of Screen-printed vinyl records and covers, Part 1

is just awesome.

So yeah, I hope you never run out of stuff to show us.