FS: Brand New (FIRST PRESSINGS!), Tigers Jaw (Rare), Yellowcard

hesasmartguy

Even double the price for Head Automatica is still a good deal its not a record you see very often. Double the price for devil and god is a bit much but I'm sure it's worth that much by now as it is the rarest version of the devil and god as far as sound quality the MOV presses are the way to go.

Which I think most would think is fine (myself included) if advertised as that, instead of swindling. 

Even double the price for Head Automatica is still a good deal its not a record you see very often. Double the price for devil and god is a bit much but I'm sure it's worth that much by now as it is the rarest version of the devil and god as far as sound quality the MOV presses are the way to go.

Since when? That record sat on clearance at Hot Topic for years. Wasn't worth $7 then haha ;)

then again I saw the Norma Jean Boxset sit on clearance at Hot Topic for months for $24ish and now that boxset is worth a rediculous amount.

Weirder things have happened. I remember getting a couple Fear Before The March Of Flames records from Suburban Home for $5 each on clearance, now they go for like $90 a piece. I think I sold both for $15 to someone on here. Who knew?

Re-listing Brand New vinyl, TJ and Head Automatica.

If you want to bundle a bunch of records, can negotiate a better price.

Haha. Shady. 

Post pictures for proof, include your feet while holding the flip-phone. Be sure to lay the vinylz directly on the carpet for the best view. 

The price from head automatica isn't in the post how much did he originally want for it?

10 dollars. Then when I offered to purchase it, money in hand, it went to 30 plus shipping. Which I would have paid if it was originally priced that way. He approached it all wrong, lied, etc. I am sure others were willing to pay as well. PASS!