Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The killer-ant scene ruled, the quicksand scene had our whole theater in stitches laughing. Other than that, I didn't really get into too much from this. The Tarzan bit was ridiculous. And the ending was just super-retarded.

just got back from this, these are pretty much my thoughts...i went along with the plot as it got more and more ridiculous......but the ending even threw me out of wack

being a huge indiana jones fan i tried to go into this with no expectations but i was incredibly let down by it. the first half was entertaining and i tried to let some of the cheesy bits slide but they relied too much on cgi and not enough on some good old fashioned fun. it just seemed like they were trying too hard to refresh the series without treading in waters they had already been and unfortunately it didn't work the way that I think they were trying to get it to.

Being an old fart and having seen these(indiana series) all in the theater, i'm kinda scared as to how i'm gonna feel about this movie. As I remember being excited about the new Star Wars Trilogy and was pretty let down by the series.. even though one was better than the last, they all were still kinda 'meh" to me... after all, the best STAR WARS movie of the whole series was the first not directed by LUCAS.

I'm gonna go into this not really caring too much and maybe i'll be suprised and impressed a bit..who knows...i can only hope.

• 3 weeks later...