AZIZ ANSARI - Dangerously Delicious LP (Third Man Records)

tmr236_600_front_1.jpg

Actor, comedian, friend of the label Aziz Ansari (of Parks and Rec fame) has visited Third Man a handful of times, even gracing us with a surprise live set back in 2013. For years we’ve been working hard to find something to release together and his second Comedy Central stand-up special, Dangerously Delicious, which was originally released in 2012, contains so many great moments (50 Cent's 1st grapefruit experience, anyone?), it just needs to be pressed into wax. So, here we've done it! Put the needle in the groove and let the good times roll, friends.

$15 + S&H http://thirdmanstore.com/miscellaneous/comedy/aziz-ansari-dangerously-delicious-12-vinyl

Aziz's second stand up special is finally available on vinyl. They had these in the Nashville TMR store on record store day, so these should be shipping now, not a pre-order.

If you need some good comedy vinyl in your life, pick up the Bill Burr LP too, it's pretty great.

Comedy TMR Vinyl: http://thirdmanstore.com/miscellaneous/comedy

Easily his worst special, tho.

Intimate Moments is a top 3 of all time stand-up special and Buried Alive is solid, but this one is really meh.

are you just saying that because Buried Alive is the one he mentions you on?

I disagree. I can't really pick a favorite, although, seeing Intimate Moments in a tiny theater was one of the best stand-up shows I've ever been to. I caught him twice with dangerously delicious material. Once as a warm up show trying out most of the material, and the other as one of the last shows on the tour before he recorded it. Both were great shows. 

Great news. I'd love for more stand up specials to be pressed. I rarely sit down to watch them (TV time is tight with kids) but I always have time for records.

Couldn't you just use your phone or computter for that?