Help please :)

The thing with the jokes about VNYL is that they aren't funny and they are misinformed.

VNYL is a young startup that will make mistakes and experience growing pains as they get to know the market, their own service, and this great medium of vinyl that we all love and want to see expand.  For too long, we've been quick to attack those who try and fail, instead of lifting them up and letting them know that we are there for them as they learn.  Would you punish your child for falling down after his first steps?  Or would you reach out your hand and say "Let's try this again, son"?

When our grandchildren look back on our time as the first Vinyl Collective, what will they say of us and how we treated VNYL?

These are just three of the many questions that I want to ask over the next few days of my online seminar "Bad VNYL, Everyone's Fault".

Yours,

Rick Del

Oh I am sorry for not being clear on this. I simply thought this web site was a Pearl Jam forum web site so everyone would know what I was on about.

I have learnt how to recognize vinyl by their unique numbers.  And I found I have Riot Act,, Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam - one of 2000 issued, No Code and a couple of more.

Lucky me.

Thanks for your help anyways 

I didn't sell them I just didn't take it seriously when someone asked me what vinyl and vinyl box was - didn't want to waste my time on people like that. Just needed some help purely to determine if I got collectible issues.

I had a few browser tabs opened and somehow thought I was on PJ forum website (this website looks similar to PJ one in a way ) . I should have know that I was on the wrong one by the way some of you answered - PJ fans would not post such things.

And now it turns out I kept my vinyl for like 7 years and they worth quite a money now considering I had only spent like 100 pounds on them. But they not for sale anyways :)

I should have know that I was on the wrong one by the way some of you answered - PJ fans would not post such things.

Lol.

Monsterrod (the first reply) answered your question. Taking yourself very serious may be the status quo of your beloved PJ boards, 'round these parts we mostly, y'know, try and enjoy ourselves.