WTB: King Crimson Records

morfiend

My favorite band of all time - just warms my heart seeing a thread here. Back in the day, trying to find these records in a small town in NC was impossible (except for the debut).  You can find some decent copies in B&M shops with a little patience, esp. after EG Ltd did represses in the early 80's. Good luck! (i gave all my OG's to my little brother in the early 90's.

Since getting back into vinyl, I have been picking up Promo Gold or Silver Stamped copies (usually given to Exec's) which have not been played, or NM OGs for decent prices. The vinyl boom has spilled over into even these which were usually $1 bin.  Good luck!

Yeah, I saw them open for Tool during the Lateralus tour and thought they were good but didn't actually give the albums a fair listen until recently. I found a promo copy of In The Wake and a record club edition of In the Court for $1 each at the goodwil and now I'm hooked. Since I missed the U.S. Tour last year I decided to go see them in Canada during the fall. Had no idea Bill Rieflin and Gavin Harrison were drumming for them, holy shit!