Interpunk $10 Grab Bag 3LPs

I "usta-could," to use Southern vernacular. I probably, deep in my brain, know most of the words/ quotes to 1-3 and Haggard. Also a Sorry skateboarding VHS hosted by Johnny Rotten. "Ali Bouala, eez punk and ezz Arabic, and ezz Sweed. There's a delicious combination, aye?" Oh to be in 2001 again...

And before anyone demands we be burned at the stake, casual racism/homophobia wasn't really frowned upon in the 90's and early 2000's in comedy. I never realized how goddamn offensive most of these videos were until a few years ago. Remember Bum Fights? Those jerks would be skinned alive if they tried to make that today. Speaking of which, those gentlemen were recently busted for trying to smuggle baby body parts out of Thailand (http://sourcefed.com/bumfights-creators-attempted-to-smuggle-baby-body-parts/). Very classy.

And before anyone demands we be burned at the stake, casual racism/homophobia wasn't really frowned upon in the 90's and early 2000's in comedy. I never realized how goddamn offensive most of these videos were until a few years ago. Remember Bum Fights? Those jerks would be skinned alive if they tried to make that today. Speaking of which, those gentlemen were recently busted for trying to smuggle baby body parts out of Thailand (http://sourcefed.com/bumfights-creators-attempted-to-smuggle-baby-body-parts/). Very classy.

Well, I grew up in Georgia, so the cky brand of racism and homophobia was mild to me. Not that I condone it in any way. I don't, but again, I'm not a 13 year old asshole anymore.

I "usta-could," to use Southern vernacular. I probably, deep in my brain, know most of the words/ quotes to 1-3 and Haggard. Also a Sorry skateboarding VHS hosted by Johnny Rotten. "Ali Bouala, eez punk and ezz Arabic, and ezz Sweed. There's a delicious combination, aye?" Oh to be in 2001 again...

Sorry is still one of the gnarliest skate videos ever. Geoff Rowley is still doing fucked up shit too.

This I my kind of conversation! I had no idea about the Bum Fights dudes. Good riddance. Those guys were stains on the earth.

There's still a TON of there stupid indecline stencils and decal garbage all over the freeway on the way to Vegas.

I assumed everyone on those videos (including the douchers who made them) were dead by now.

Actually, the main "bum" (from the cover of Bumflights) turned his life around and is doing quite well. I forget his name in the videos, but I recently read a small article about him.

Edit: Rufus. http://gawker.com/5678151/star-of-bumflights-no-longer-a-bum

Huh. Really interesting and good to hear.