SS: Large Selection - Paramore Riot, MCR Bullets, Thrice/MO Split | Lots of White Whales

Buffbloom

So did you ever end up selling that MCR or what?

I bump the thread, message you, bump, no reply, up the offer, then get a reply saying you'll let me know cause $100 is your rock bottom, I even bump it up again for the hell of it, then magically you add the note of a bent corner to the desc., I keep it at $115, and you never respond. Then it magically gets crossed off.

It's fine if you sold it to someone else, but some communication would be nice, dude. Give me a counteroffer, tell me if someone else put an offer in, something. "Oh I'll get back to you. I don't know if I need money anymore" then cross it off and disappear. Cool, real cool.

I bump the thread, message you, bump, no reply, up the offer, then get a reply saying you'll let me know cause $100 is your rock bottom, I even bump it up again for the hell of it, then magically you add the note of a bent corner to the desc., I keep it at $115, and you never respond. Then it magically gets crossed off.

It's fine if you sold it to someone else, but some communication would be nice, dude. Give me a counteroffer, tell me if someone else put an offer in, something. "Oh I'll get back to you. I don't know if I need money anymore" then cross it off and disappear. Cool, real cool.

Someone on discogs bought it for $200 before you and I could make a deal. I put it up there at a high price thinking no one would buy it for that much.

I offered $75 for the Thrice split (discogs median) and never got a reply. I am assuming I never got a reply cause he wanted waaaayyy more but he didn't even message me that. Next day it was up on discogs for $200. Came across one on eBay for $76 two days ago, so whatever.

I offered $75 for the Thrice split (discogs median) and never got a reply. I am assuming I never got a reply cause he wanted waaaayyy more but he didn't even message me that. Next day it was up on discogs for $200. Came across one on eBay for $76 two days ago, so whatever.

I put things on discogs at ridiculous prices because I don't want to actually sell them.

And also, you deleted the message before I was ready to respond. Which may have been awhile after you messaged me. My bad.

• 4 weeks later...