Driving in the snow...

Didn't it snow really late in the year last year, like early may?

I remember we had a fucking blizzard in the last week of April 2005.

Must have been when I was thinking of.

The first guy is still the best. After his initial collision he actually accelerates into shit. I'd be so pissed if my car was parked and someone hit me like that.

Also, don't they make tires...or chains or treads for that shit?

I don't know about where that is, but chains and spikes are illegal in Ohio and even really really good snow tires are no match for pure ice.

I've seen snow in June in Buffalo. We're not out of the clear just yet. There was actually snow on the ground in Orchard Park last Monday or so.

Remember Thanksgiving of 2000 (maybe 2001?) when I-90 was closed because of all the fucking snow? I had to go pick up my lady in PA because it took her 3 days to get home from college for break (staring in Hamilton, NY) and she gave up after being routed off the main roads so many times. So many cars were in the median it was actually kind of funny.

I've seen snow in June in Buffalo. We're not out of the clear just yet. There was actually snow on the ground in Orchard Park last Monday or so.

Remember Thanksgiving of 2000 (maybe 2001?) when I-90 was closed because of all the fucking snow? I had to go pick up my lady in PA because it took her 3 days to get home from college for break (staring in Hamilton, NY) and she gave up after being routed off the main roads so many times. So many cars were in the median it was actually kind of funny.

I think the first or 2nd winter I ever drove I was coming back from a party in Wadsworth at like 3 am on a night where there was a blizzard out (was no snow on the ground at all when I went out there). Going down 261 I saw like 20 cars in the ditch, then I was dumb and got on 21 and saw more cars in the ditch. I seriously have no idea how I made it home in my shitty little Jetta that night. I know it took me almost an hour when it's normally like 20 mins to get from 77 to wadsworth road. It's always funny to see idiots who can't drive stuck in a ditch, but it makes my job suck :P.

really really good snow tires are no match for pure ice.

The only weapon against icy roads is common sense, and too few human beings have it, even fewer when they get behind the wheel of a car...

Yeah. I get to deal with all those people first hand every winter at work.

Yea, there's been some fun times since I've gotten my license. I actually like driving in the snow. Not so much down the thruway when it's dark, snowy, and people are going 25mph, but around town it's a lot of fun tokyo-drifting around corners and spinning through parking lots. I think I'm above-average at driving in the snow because I play around in it so much that I know how to handle the car if I lose some stability.