PO: New Found Glory - Resurrection: Ascension 2xLP

Was at the show last night in Jacksonville. They didn't have any records on display but they absolutely killed it. 24 songs spanning their entire catalog. Highly recommend showing up for a date on this Florida Vacation Tour if you get a chance. Here's a clip I found on Instagram from last nights show https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12766666_594937617326995_1353381319_n.mp4

I have tickets to all 8 Florida dates.  Not including the cruise.  It's been an absolute blast.  Pensacola & Jacksonville sold out, Tallahassee & Gainesville had to be close.  Orlando, Tampa, Miami sold out, is Fort Lauderdale yet?  Coming from the frozen midwest, you sure appreciate that the only stop that hasn't had a beach in between so far was Tallahassee and Gainesville.  And spent the day at Cocoa yesterday for the day off.  They've done a fairly good job of mixing up the set lists, playing some songs they don't typically play, or that I've never even heard live.  Most notably Situations!  Funny in Tallahassee they addressed someone in the crowd who was asking for Situations, they said they hadn't practiced it & instead played On My Mind for them.  Then they play it the next two nights.  I was questioning if I'd be exhausted and all New Found Gloried-out after a while, but I could do this as long as they could.  Looking forward to the rest of them & a few more beaches!

I have tickets to all 8 Florida dates.  Not including the cruise.  It's been an absolute blast.  Pensacola & Jacksonville sold out, Tallahassee & Gainesville had to be close.  Orlando, Tampa, Miami sold out, is Fort Lauderdale yet?  Coming from the frozen midwest, you sure appreciate that the only stop that hasn't had a beach in between so far was Tallahassee and Gainesville.  And spent the day at Cocoa yesterday for the day off.  They've done a fairly good job of mixing up the set lists, playing some songs they don't typically play, or that I've never even heard live.  Most notably Situations!  Funny in Tallahassee they addressed someone in the crowd who was asking for Situations, they said they hadn't practiced it & instead played On My Mind for them.  Then they play it the next two nights.  I was questioning if I'd be exhausted and all New Found Gloried-out after a while, but I could do this as long as they could.  Looking forward to the rest of them & a few more beaches!

If you see me tonight, say hi! I'm gonna be wearing a Fenix-TX shirt.

• 3 months later...

13442650_10154397137519994_6610472410988

Not really vinyl related so I didn't want to start a new thread, but NFG is releasing a coffee table book with flyers, photos, etc.. It's out 7/5 and the first 500 are signed (less than 100 were left about 4 hours ago via fb).  It's $30, but comes to $40 with shipping.

http://newfoundglorystuff.com/104000/Stories-of-a-Different-Kind-Accessory

I was thinking this was a cool idea.  I don't even know if I'll get one yet, but I do like the concept coming from a 20 year old band.  Something new and a little different and creative for old-school fans who have been along for the ride to relive some of it, and for new fans to see where they came from.   

p.s.  I also read that they'll be at the Warped Tour signing copies all summer long, too.