PO: Gunner Records - Fake Problems,Gaslight Anthem

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

FAKE PROBLEMS "How Far Our Bodies Go" LP black vinyl Import

FAKE PROBLEMS "How Far Our Bodies Go" LP clear vinyl Import

Gaslight Anthem "Sink or Swim" LP white vinyl Import

MISCHIEF BREW "Smash the Windows" LP black vinyl Import

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Senor and the Queen" 10" black vinyl Import

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=gunrec

I know that many of you have been waiting on us to announce the pre-order of the Gunner Records titles. For those of you who don't know, Gunner Records is this really great label in Germany who has licensed records from The Gaslight Anthem, Fake Problems, and Mischief Brew.

The records will be shipping from Germany today or early next week. I expect that barring any delays, we should have them in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Do not snooze on these, they will go really fast. These import editions are not easy to get and for being imports, the prices are still really fair.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the TGA 10" and LP. I really want the Fake Problems imports, but I can't afford it...can't even afford the two I just ordered, really.

I feel ya, the credit card toll just raises higher and higher for me.

edit, i would also like to say that the prices were great, 18 ppd to canada for the 10 inch, can't complain.

I forgot who I had text message me when these went up but thank you to whoever did.

Ordered all four. Seriously, you're not going to be able to get these for less than $20 in a group buy, so jump on it!

In a related note, Virgil's stoked that I can stop pestering him

Also, this will complete my Fake Problems and Gaslight Anthem sets.

Guest Admin

thanks for everyone who has already ordered. Many of you though are passing up Mischief Brew and I highly recommend you check them out before placing your order. I have recently become a big fan of what they do and I think a lot of you will like them, too.

thanks for everyone who has already ordered. Many of you though are passing up Mischief Brew and I highly recommend you check them out before placing your order. I have recently become a big fan of what they do and I think a lot of you will like them, too.

I'd actually love to buy all 5 of those records but it's just not in the cards for me financially at the moment. I agree, though...I heard Mischief Brew a few weeks ago and dug it.

Oh yeah, and the prices are great for these imports, thanks a lot Virgil.

Guest baseball

Can you compare it to anything?

Folk-punkish. Not really a fan of the genre, but Mischief Brew does it really well and have been doing so for a while. Worth checking out.

Guest Admin

Can you compare it to anything?

If you put Against Me, Flogging Molly, Fake Problems, and Gaslight Anthem in a blender, you would have a good idea of what Mischief brew sounds like. I absolutely love them.

well, maybe we should setup a group buy since I'm sure a number of us missed out. I don't know if I want to deal with ordering and everything, I honestly hate shipping items, but I know someone will be down and I'll throw in a couple bucks to whoever wants to do it. I'll start a thread for it I think.