seaneee

Anyone know whats up with Bird Tapes?

Whoa cool, I don't have any cassette mailers but I have some 7" mailers so I was thinking of doing two 4-packs if ya'll are into it - if not I'll think about how to get this stuff out to you but maybe:

$20: to be close to you (2nd pressing), holy cross ep, waste yrself csd, ghost gum demos 

$15: corey's coathangers, young professional, 30 days, feel not bad demo

I'm not a fan of bubble mailers but if everyone would prefer to just pick and choose I can get some of those and do it that way

Also I have some of the Halloween show posters left, they're really cool but I never put them up for sale because shipping posters is a pain.

11 x 15, with glow in the dark ink - if enough people are interested in that I'll look into getting poster tubes?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/dcdc2631f02330728cdbddb004caf1ca/tumblr_mv6t8eNWyS1rk72pfo2_1280.png

Also I have some of the Halloween show posters left, they're really cool but I never put them up for sale because shipping posters is a pain.

11 x 15, with glow in the dark ink - if enough people are interested in that I'll look into getting poster tubes?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/dcdc2631f02330728cdbddb004caf1ca/tumblr_mv6t8eNWyS1rk72pfo2_1280.png

bro YES. I'd be all over that poster and the $20 bundle. I'd get it framed and all.

Whoa cool, I don't have any cassette mailers but I have some 7" mailers so I was thinking of doing two 4-packs if ya'll are into it - if not I'll think about how to get this stuff out to you but maybe:

$20: to be close to you (2nd pressing), holy cross ep, waste yrself csd, ghost gum demos

I'm not a fan of bubble mailers but if everyone would prefer to just pick and choose I can get some of those and do it that way

Down for the $20 option!!

Pm'd you!